African American Weddings
Options

Vintage Chalkboard, Votives, LED lights...etc...FOR SALE, some items FOR FREE!!!

Hi Ladies,

I have lots of items from my wedding up for sale...some I am giving away!  Please email me at the link in my bio if you are interested.  Some images below, but more in my bio!  Thanks for looking!

http://tyandkevsvintagewedding.weebly.com/for-sale.html

Expecting Two Little Knuckleheads in June! BabyName TickerBabyName Ticker

Re: Vintage Chalkboard, Votives, LED lights...etc...FOR SALE, some items FOR FREE!!!

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man!  I wish I still lived in Maryland. I would so get the chalk board.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HA! If I was in VA I would meet you half way...this thing is taking up way too much space!
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh well!  I'm sure you posted on your local board.  You'll probably get more responses there.  I have to reiterate that I absolutely loooooooved your pics.  I showed your pics to my FI and said to him, "this is my new fav wedding!"  He laughed because I'm sure he's like, everytime you see wedding pics you say that, but seriously, your wedding was beautiful.  I just loved your wedding/reception venue and your dress was just gorgeous!  Everyone seemed to have a good time.  How do you feel now that it's over?  Do you feel like an emptiness because so much of your time was spent planning?  I'm afraid that's what's going to happen to me.  I don't know what I'm going to do with myself after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aw, Thanks so much!!! I am happy to hear you say that.  You always wonder if your wedding turns out the way you want it to and its hard b/c when it is over, it is such a blur, that you cannot tell what happened.  I do feel sad a little...like I checked out the veil that I am selling for this girl that is interested and I was thinking to myself that I want to get married again...but then I remember how broke I am and that thought totally faded.

Its also weird because your mind has been filed with wedding wedding wedding for a long time, for me 18 months, and now I have nothing to do and nothing to think about...

I really just want to wear a wedding dress again, lol.  Maybe in 10 years we can renew our vows and do something smaller and more intimate but sonmething where I can wear a wedding dress again, lol.

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ "I remember how broke I am and that thought totally faded"  Well, I hope that you still continue to chat with us every now and the on AAW Knottie.  Do you plan on joining The Nest forums?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's weird is that if you sign onto the knot after your wedding date, it takes you straight to the nest. 

I will prob hang out a bit here and there.  I already deleted most of the wedding blogs I read from my google reader (picked up some home decor blogs though...house hunting in the next project!).  I have been thinking non-stop for a year and half about weddings and to be honest...I don't want to think about them anymore.  I love weddings!  But, it became so exhausting with law school, working full time and wedding planning...I am relieved to see one thing come off my plate...you know? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards