Washington-Seattle

Not getting anything done

I feels like it's been so long since I accomplished anything wedding related. I haven't made one decision or checked a sngle thing off my list in about a month. I'm hoping it picks up again soon, but I feel like I'm in a little bit of a dead time where it's too early to do a lot of things. But I hate feeling like time is slipping by when I should be accomplishing something! Anyone else go through that?

Re: Not getting anything done

• amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm not really...not yet anyway but I planned to get my big checks done first but then do the tissue pompom balls, centerpieces, wedding wish tree, pick readings etc etc...what's next on your list?
  • edited December 2011
    We need to find an officiant. Then I need to select BM dresses and start to figure out save the dates and invites... which I'm not sure if I want to DIY or not. Oh, and when are you supposed to make Tux selections? Lots of things to think about. Have you done your veil/shoes/accessories yet? I haven't even started looking into that.
  • amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    officiant is a good one, we're going with rev.ray vanwinkle..did std's from agiftfulheart.com-the photo magnet thing, it turned out soooo cute! we went and looked at tuxedo's just to get an idea of what he wanted, got my veil and hairpiece back when i got my dress and my shoes came in the mail today!...maybe getting your girls together will rev you up :)  i really wanted to get as much as possible done so it's not a big rush in the end....save the dates are really fun to send out!
  • edited December 2011
    I hear ya! I feel like I'm at such a stalemate. I'm going to go get measured for my dress this weekend but other than that, I have just been getting anxiety about the other stuff I need to do and so have been entirely avoident!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I felt like that last week, I dont think I even posted, I just lurked. I also had my first wedding nightmare because I got under the one year mark (I think). But, after the nightmare was over, and reading other people who had nightmares too, I went back to posting, found my isle runner got my monogram ordered found some more stuff for my DIY projects and am going to cross my eyes somemore looking for these stupid vases that I need 26 of and they only sell in cases of 24. Sometimes you gotta take a break. Check your to-do list on the knot and the buying one (I forgot what it is called) and If you don't want to do anything specific for the wedding you can think of things you want to give your mom, girls, hubby for the wedding. Happier Planning!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards