African American Weddings
Options

Disposable Cameras and Makeup...Yup, soooo random!

I'm doing my own makeup....ok, so my best friend is doing my makeup, which I never wear. I want to keep it light and natural. I know ZIP about makeup. Any ideas on what I should pick up? The only thing I ever wear is a Covergirl lip tint that I LOVE. Is the rest of the makeup line any good?

What about MAC? I don't want to spend a ton, but my on's dad is a makeup artist, and I know he'll be able to get me some at the industry price, if not lower.

Also, I'm doing a photo scavenger hunt at the reception. I'd really like to use the Kodak wedding cameras (I trust Kodak film over the no-name brands I've seen) but can only find them for $6/each or a pack of 10 for $39. I only need 5. Anyone seen them cheaper (or does anyone want 5 cameras)?
11.13.2010 = BEST DAY EVER!!!
Married Bio

Re: Disposable Cameras and Makeup...Yup, soooo random!

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love MAC. I have a few of their eye shadows, but I mostly {and only} use their foundation. I use L'oreal HIP mostly for eye shadow. And I use Maybelline Eyestudio and Ulta eye shadows. I'm not a make up girl either. FI buys all of that for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love MAC!!! Their Studio Tech foundation is great!!! It's the only foundation I use. I have a few of their eye shadows but I'm really not into eye makeup because I never can get it to look right, but when I'm home my little sister works magic with my eye makeup. I feel in love with MAC after I let one of the makeup artist give me a facial and do my makeup for free at Belk. Try it at out at one of the comestic counters and see if you like it
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i wear bare minerals as my foundation.  my cousin (MOH) used MAC shadows for my eyes and clinique for my lashes and eyeliner.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ONLY USE M.A.C. MAKEUP EXCEPT FOR MY EYELASHES, WHICH ARE INDIVIDUALLY DONE..BUT IT REALLY DOESNT DEPEND ON THE BRAND OF MAKEUP U USE, IT DEPENDS ON THE SKILLS OF THE MAKEUP ARTIST...

TO SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHE, FIND A PICTURE IN A MAGAZINE OF WHAT U WANT IT TO LOOK LIKE & JUST GO TO THE MAC MAKE-UP COUNTER & PAY $40 TO GET IT DONE...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards