Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant & Rave

Rant - Today, I've got nothing! Rave - Tomorrow night is my bachelorette party. And, I'm getting married in 15 days!!!!

Re: Friday Rant & Rave

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant - I've stayed up *way* too late all week for no good reason, and I'm feeling it today. I just want to go back to sleep for the whole day. Rave - I get to eat steak at a fancy steak place tonight with FI and a good friend. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Nothing I haven't ranted about before. Rave: I got nothing really. I guess I'm excited for roaming around downtown Portland tomorrow. Maybe go shopping, and go to this Italian restaurant downtown.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Its only my Thursday don't get a day off til sunday and my shoulder is in excruciating pain.Rave: I have homemade apple crisp in my house that I made last night.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow 15 days left, you lucky girl!
  • Options
    jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant: the housework never ends!rave 1: our last OOT wedding guest left yesterday! finally some quiet time!rave 2: uhh...did anybody SEE jennygg's blog??!
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • Options
    keithnjuliekeithnjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant - I STILL don't have my dress... It came in a few days ago but they won't let me come in and try it on until tomorrow - then hopefully it will get altered and I should get it on the day of rehearsal... So annoying and frustrated - If I could change ANYTHING it would be where I purchased my dress from - nothing but headaches. (Davids) Rave - 1 week and 1 day to go - I can barely stand it! I am so ready to PARTY!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: it is friday and that means my vacation week is almost over. BooRave: get my hair done today, going shopping with FMIL, should be a fun day.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Feeling the pressure of having to finally pay for things, and having them be more expensive than originally planned. Oy. I hate financial stress!! Rave: My dress is here, only needed slight alterations (strap shortening and different bustle), and it looks and fits perfectly otherwise!! I also got my veil, and my hairpiece (not a tiara, but a "tiara on a comb" thingy), and they're gorgeous!! Also, my bach party is next Saturday! Rant: Walked Macy's for 3 hours, tried on countless things, and still couldn't find anything to wear to the rehearsal/RD!!Rave: Getting married in 15 (or as FFIL says, 14) days!!
    greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant:  My photographers said we were going to be able to view our gallery by this Sunday but she wrote me and said to not expect until next weekend!! Ahhh! Rave:  But they sent us a few teaser pictures and from what I have seened they are AMAZING! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant - I am STARVING and I would rather be at home watching the Grey's Season Premier that is on my TiVo.Rave - My Mom and I are going to browse Macy's on Sat for registry ideas while my dad and FI go fishing.  And we are going to the Hawks game on Sunday. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant- I got an oil change this morning and theyt old me I'm due for my 30k mile appt. $560 plus tax. I am saving for a wedding jerks! I can't afford that right now.Rave- It's my saturday. I accomplished a lot so far today. Nothing wedding related. I'm thinking I need to finish the last two pomanders this weekend.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    LMMH09LMMH09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Suuuuuper busy at work!!! Rave: FI's bachelor weekend! I love him but I have things to get done! Rave #2: Work bridal shower today!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: MORE generalized anxiety!! I'm chewing/sucking on my fingernail today and I've never really been the type. Found a grape jolly rancher in the candy bucket at the front desk so am trying to use that instead. This anxiety is making me scared about ordering a dress tomorrow. I'm sick of the whole thing and I know it's supposed to be fun.Rave: Getting a massage tonight and then driving less than 10 minutes to my sister's house to sleep. We're going to Portland for the weekend and are having a seestar trip! Woohoo! AND I get to see my dear friend Emily tomorrow.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: airplane delayed, shuttles for hotel and rental car delayed...or didn't show up, period! Rave: driving from ATL to Athens to watch ASU Play UGA!! it's not husky football, but go PAC-10 and Go Sun Devils!!!
  • Options
    marksmartinimarksmartini member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    RANT: I got the flu shot yesterday and my arm hurts REALLY bad and I don't feel so hot. RAVE: FI and I are going to get a new car this weekend and I am psyched to have 4 wheel drive for the winter!
  • Options
    amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    rant: really nothing today rave:  I loooove my wedding flipflops, going to schedule e-pics, date tomrrow with FI, start bikram yoga next week!
  • Options
    dmw_2010dmw_2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Work is continuing to keep me down. Grrr. Rave: We're meeting with a photographer and officiant this weekend and going to the Seahawks game!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: haven't been able to plan or really do much of anything wedding related for the past few weeks...feeling anxious even though I have more than a year! Rave: A friend offered to do all of our flower arrangements AT COST (she does a beautiful job, but I didn't want to ask her due to having a baby 3 months ago, but she offered and Im excited!!) and I set up our e-pic session for mid October - hoping the leaves will be full of color!!
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: This has been one of the hardest weeks ever. Work has been unbelievably challenging, and I've had to be there extra (unpaid) hours because I've had to depend on FI to shuttle me to/from work because I still have no car. My BM loaning me hers had to take it back Saturday, so I've been trapped ever since. To top it off, my one outlet for restoring my sanity (horseback riding) has been put on hold indefinitely. After a long series of really frustrating events & trying to communicate productively with the owner of the barn where I ride, I finally had to part ways with that place, but I have no back ups and no money to go somewhere else (since I HAVE to buy a car this weekend). I need FI to hide my boots because every time I see them, I cry. And finally, I have to go BACK to work in 15min for a potluck with all the kids and parents & I cant think of anything I'd like less on a Friday night. Sorry, that was a really long rant. It's been a really emotional week. Rave: FI has been so supportive through my hellish week, well, month. And we are buying a car this weekend, which I know I should be excited about, but I'm too worried about being poor. =(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JennyAnn I'm so sorry that you've had a rough week! (I have a bully parent that my principal and I have been trying to get off my back!) Rant: FI isn't off until 9 tonight! Damn our opposite schedules! Rave: Going to the beach with FI tomorrow (our first alone time since???) Also, passion party goodies came in the mail tonight! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant - I cant think of anything other than FI STILL hasn't given me an est guest count for his side. Still no E-picts yet. I dont also get to see Fi until Thursday next week. (we dont live together) Rave: I got one of my signs "LOVE" from Rossfor $5!! it is wood and the perfect size, I just gotta repaint it. WOOT! I also got 2 tealight candle holders with love sayings on them to go on the present/cardbox table. I also picked up an outfit for the E-picts (if we EVER get them done) my isle runner came and my monogram is almost done (I gave up and am having wonderful venders from Etsy do it) so I can start on putting it on my runner WOOHOO!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards