Washington-Seattle

What are you DIYing...

2»

Re: What are you DIYing...

• edited December 2011
    Syrenity- how are you DIYing your first dance song? Sounds cool. (maybe a stupid quesiton but i'm interested!)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    One of my favorite things to do is write poetry. I also have been in a choir or praise team at church for a long time. when I started the church choir they had a vocal coach who also taught piano, had his own studio and is a freaking musical GENIOUS!!! (I really cant stress that enough.) a while back I started writing songs and didnt want something for FI and I to dance to that 50,000 brides around the world were dancing to at the same time, so I asked FI to write me a love letter, I wrote my part, took peices of his love letter for his part, added parts of the Bible for the chorus and now I just to write the bridge/"hook" for it and I will be all set to go to the studio. Fi has a nice voice but doesnt want to sing so my old vocal coach will be dueting with me for the song. He's only charging $70/session which is awesome since he is making the music and sharing his voice.  Sorry so long.
  • edited December 2011
    I just re-read that I it sounded really rude. I apologize. I meant to say that I couldnt find a song that meant a lot to both of us and didnt want to pick just any old song because it was popular. I know that you ladies put a LOT of thought into everything wedding related and I perfusely apologize to everyone about that statement. Please forgive. me. I dont want to DD so I will leave this and that post there.
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    syrentiti~ chill, you didn't sound rude....you're still a-ok in my book... :)
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards