Washington-Seattle
Options

Brides Against Breast Cancer

Is anyone going to the Gown Sale tomorrow in Tacoma?http://www.bridesagainstbreastcancer.org/

Re: Brides Against Breast Cancer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be there. :)
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• Options
    briandbry2010briandbry2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Iam going with a Friend on Sunday. She is the fiance of my friend who is standing in on my FI side. they just got engaged and are getting married before us! Everyone thought I would freak out but I think it's awesome so Iam helping her catch up on planning
    Visit Retro.weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker 172 invitedimage 151 accepted!image 5 can't make itimage 16 haven't respondedimage
  • Options
    Aleighy617Aleighy617 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was there, and i bought my dress!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aleighy- I think I saw you there. :) At one point I looked across the room and was like... hmmm.. she looks kind of familiar- do I know her? That must have been you.
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

• Options
    Aleighy617Aleighy617 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha!  probably!  i was against the back wall with my mom and FI's 4 year old daughter.  found the perfect dress.  did you find anything?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I did see you! :)  I was there with my 16 month old, Mom & Best Friend. I did find something. Not THE dress, but a gorgeous one, nonetheless. (THE dress is double my budget. BABC dress was $200 below it)
    debi & jason 05.01.2010

My Visions Planning Bio

Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards