African American Weddings
Options

I Miss You All

I started work yesterday and missed Tk because I was so tired when I got off. I guess I'll just lurk around till my days off, which is going to be hard for me. I was so accustomed to being on TK all day when I wasn't working, so now I feel like I'm suffering from withdrawals lol.

The job is going well. Everyone was happy to see me back yesterday. I made it through 8 hours of standing on my feet, but my back ached and my feet hurt before I got off. I guess I need to get me some shoe inserts or something because that was not the bizness. I'm happy to be working though so a little pain won't stop the hustle. Did I mention the job is super easy?

I'll respond to some posts tomorrow on my off day.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: I Miss You All

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad the job is going well!  We miss you too girl, but you gotta get that paper!  I'm not mad at you...I don't know if I could stand for 8 hours a day, never mind do it while pregnant!  You are a strong woman!  

Hope you have a good day again today and definitely get those shoe inserts.  Dr. Scholls has some good ones and they're sold at any drugstore.  You'll be gellin' soon!  LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We miss you too.  Make sure you take it easy and that you're resting well.  Congrats on the new gig and I'm so glad that you like it and that it is easy.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am going to miss you Missrekaeagle.  I have been home since April 6 due to surgery and I always look forward to you posting.  I am glad you got a job that you like and that is easy because it doesn't always workout like that for everyone.  Take care and I look forward to your post tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I missed you and Peanut yesterday, I was dang Reka got a job now, no more knotting all day!! Definitely invest in you some good support shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww.... glad that you are loving the job! Hopefully the standing will get better!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm just glad you are doing okay and the job is treating you well.  Take care of yourself and peanut.
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

So happy to hear the new job is going well.    I agree with Cincy, get some inserts, crocs, something that help support your feet.  Take care of yourself and peanut!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww....I miss you too.  I was thinking about you yesterday, so I am glad everything is going well.  Take Care of yourself and Peanut!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks for thinking about me and Peanut ladies! We appreciate it. I really wish there was a way I could do my knotting all day while standing at work being bored. I don't think Verizon would appreciate that though lol.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards