African American Weddings
Options

NWR: Slightly Disappointed

Today was the first day to register for classes in my grad program. I sat my alarm so I could wake up super early to get the classes I need since I only have 4 classes and 2 semesters left in the program (Spring & Summer 2011).

Well, when I started registering for classes I realized I can only take 1 class during the Spring,  which will leave 3 courses for the Summer session.

Can we say epic fail?

I'm taking 3 courses this semester and it's kicking my butt, so I know taking 3 courses in a shortened summer session will be the devil. Wish me luck ladies!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: NWR: Slightly Disappointed

• Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    With the baby on the way it might be what is best. Just think of it as a blessing in disguise. Good Luck!!!
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Reka!  I'm sorry to hear that, I know that is going to be tough.  i took 3 classes a semester a few times in grad school and it kicked my butt every time.  I did that once during a summer semester and it was insane.

That said YOU WILL MAKE IT!  And it will be worth it when you're done with your degree and get that job you want!!! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

You can do it!!! It is a blessing in disguise as TNMurray says.

Hang in there...you'll look back one day and smile and be glad you made the sacrifice. Trust me you will. Been there (not with the baby but with A TON of stuff happening at the same time) and at the time, it was crazy. But with determination, you'll persevere.

Plus we're here for you :-)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it!!!!!! It wont be easy...But it WILL BE WORTH IT!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knottie Vibes Your Way....you can do it!
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies! I really appreciate it. I truly hope this is a blessing in disguise.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards