Washington-Seattle

jennyann28

I was at Cyderellies today and they had the Maggie Sottero Rasharna! I tried it on and it is so much fun! You should go check it out!

Re: jennyann28

• edited December 2011
    they had it??? she is gonna be soo freaking happy!did you take pics in it?
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    I did! I actually really like it! It is really pretty in person! I can post them later on tonight...
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!!! Shes gonna be SOOO happy!
  • edited December 2011
    My mom was laughing at me because I was excited to find a dress for someone I have never met!
  • edited December 2011
    Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! They had it?!?! How did I not see it when I was there??? I am so excited that you found it though! And that it's cute in person! I'm going to have to call Wendy up there and make another appointment asap. Thank you for telling me! How was the dress trying-on experience otherwise?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    It was great! I worked with Wendy as well! Go in and check it out! I thought they said they were getting the pink one in as well... You will get a good idea trying the white one on. I think you will love it! It seemed to be a really complimentary style! It made what should be small look small =)... I am so excited for you to go try it on!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I want to see pictures!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooh! If I got it, it'd get white, not the pink so I'm really glad they have that one. Now I really can't wait to go!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards