African American Weddings
Options

Another check! PIP

Hello,
I figured I'll just start getting some of the smaller stuff taken care of now so that I don't have to stress out about them later.

Here's what we'll be using for the STD and Thank You. Ignore the flowers are the corners. I only have 2 in the final one on opposite ends of the sign. I thought it looked too childish. I might even take off the 2 I already put on. Also, you might not be able to see it but the letters are all made with silver glitter. My colors are Tiffany Blue, White and Silver with orange accents. Still trying to determine if I should go with orange or red.

The plan is for FI and I to either hold the signs or have the photog take pics of them for use.

Let me know what you think. Too simple?

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Another check! PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like it. I think it's good that it is simple since it will be in a photo. Even though it says what it needs to say, you and FI will still be what makes the pic. JMO...

Also...have your photographer do the pic in color and in grayscale. I think it will be hot in both. Congrats on the check.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's an awesome idea for the grayscale. Didn't even think of it. Thank you!!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you and FI can be in grayscale and have the poster in color...can you tell that I really like your idea? :)
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another great idea. Girl, I am writing this down and plan on using it. Thank you! :-)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looooooooove this idea!  Great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards