African American Weddings
Options

Crazy Wedding Dream!

Ok!  I keep having crazy wedding dreams.  And in my dreams FI and I never get married.  Lately I've been having dreams that FI marries someone else.  Last night I dreamt that FI was marrying some other girl in the same venue that he and I was supposed to get married, with the same photographer, but the decor was done by Preston Bailey.  Everything was beautiful, but he wasn't marrying me, but I was invited  to the wedding because in the dream FI and I were still friends.  So before the wedding began I said to him, "it's kinda strange that you and I aren't getting married.  What happened?"  Then I said, "I think you should marry me instead of that other girl", and he said, "no, I'm marrying..." whatever her name was in the dream.  So then he jumped in this limo and headed to the venue to get married then as I was walking to hail a taxi I saw Panda16 and her FI and she's all, "Tam, it's so good to see you!"  and I was like I can't talk long, jump in the car,we have a wedding to break up.  So her and FI are in the taxi with me trying to tell the taxi cab driver short cuts so that we could get to the venue before FI.  But as we were driving to the venue, I saw an H&R Block office and I asked the taxi cab driver to stop there because I forgot to do my taxes.  And then I woke up.  Crazy!

Re: Crazy Wedding Dream!

• Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!! That is hillarious and crazy! DO YOUR TAXES!!!!!! Thats what the H&R block scene was telling you, I don't know about the rest, maybe its just jitters that your self conscience may be questioning the strength of your relationship with your Fi, and the closer you get to the date that is common, we all want to make sure we are marrying the person right for us. But you are 3 months out expect them to get weirder!!!! Im 3 weeks away and have had one every night for the past week and Im married already!
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GIRL, I literally BURST OUT LAUGHING at work!!! {Quiet ole BMW @ 8:30am!} I have to stray away from this board while at work. I keep dreaming that we're going to see venues. {I'm not as far as you guys in the process.}
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tamtam that is too funny!!  Yes, I agree with PP - get those taxes done!  It's probably stressing you out more than you know, since it's popping up in your subconscious thoughts.  

I haven't had any dreams about the wedding yet, but I'm still over a year out and I also hardly ever remember my dreams.  I think I've remembered about 5-6 dreams I've had over the course of my life!  

Try to relax before you go to bed (no TV, no computer if possible), don't eat anything fatty/rich right before bed and get enough rest....besides that I don't know what would help with these crazy dreams!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL!  You had me cracking up at the end when you stopped to get your taxes done! LOL.  I haven't had any crazy dreams thus far but we'll see...
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Y'all I got my taxes done today, I'm so happy I got that out of the way.  With all of the wedding stuff I have been nervous that I would forget, and I kept putting it off and putting it off, but I did them today.  Right before going to bed last night, I told myself, that I was not going to put this off any longer, and so I think that the thought of doing my taxes was the last thing on my mind before going to bed.
    @Cincy, I did have something fattening and greasy last night, which usually always leads to crazy dreams.  I can't believe that you've only remembered 5 or 6 dreams in your whole life!  I cannot go to bed without the tv, I know, I know!  LOL.  I know that they say you shouldn't but I just can't seem to do it.  I always start stressing out about crap and watching tv takes my mind away from various stressors.
    @Tinamm, it must be jitters.  I guess I want to make sure FI is not making a mistake LOL.  'Cause this is now the second dream, that I can recall where FI marries someone else.
    @tyboyd, how are things at good ol' BMW???  You still cussin' out customers.  LOL! J/K, I know you want to cuss them out though.
    @winter, I can't believe you haven't had crazy dreams!!!  If you haven't yet, you probably won't.  You only have about a month to go.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards