Washington-Seattle

I'm baaack!

For the most part. My BM and her boyfriend are still in town but they fly out tonight. It was good to see her and meet him, but I will be happy to get my home back and go back to normalcy. Did I miss anything?
Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
Married 7/10/10
Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
Anniversary

Re: I'm baaack!

• edited December 2011
    I'm glad you're back!!! We missed you!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    I missed you guys too! I tried to pop on a couple times and read, but wasn't very successful. :P
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I don't think anything has really happened. JennyAnn and Sarack ran the board pretty much over the week end :)
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • edited December 2011
    We did our best. =) I'm back, Knotting with a vengeance! Ok, well not really a vengeance, but you know...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Knotting like there's no tomorrow? :D
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, that's better. Knotting like there's no tomorrow. My current task is coloring in pictures of salmon for work, so I'd much rather be Knotting like there's no tomorrow...
  • edited December 2011
    Full grown salmon, or as they move along from newly hatched to fry to fingerling?  Do you use only the salmon colored crayola?  Because I have fun with green salmon myself....kind of like green eggs and ham...
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Fully grown. We don't use crayola anything. Only Prismacolor colored pencils. Occasionally I will bust out the crayons or markers for craft projects though. Crayons make really good leaf rubbings!
  • edited December 2011
    Awww....I always loved crayons. :(  Seriously, I think that's something I'll look forward to when we have kids - reading bedtime stories and coloring! :)
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I actually really look forward to both of those things too. At school, we usually have story time after recess (to calm everybody down), but on Mondays we have music right after. I let the kids vote to decide if they wanted a story afterward, or to go right back to work & they picked work! I was heartbroken. I wanted to read the story!
  • edited December 2011
    Awww, but I don't know if I would count crafts as work.  ;)  Yeah, I've already started compiling a list in my head of collections I'll want to get to read to them: Little House on the Prarie set, Boxcar Children Set, Roald Dahl books, Shel Silverstein Books, and of course, Dr. Seuss. :) 
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    They don't do crafts every day, but we call all of their stuff "work". I tried starting the Boxcar Children series last year, because I loved those books, and the kids totally did not get into it. I was SO sad! I'm still holding out hope my own will. Right now we're reading the Magic Treehouse series, which is after our time, but actually pretty cool. Even I can't wait to find out what happens when we read them!
  • edited December 2011
    Geez, that makes me sad too!  And feel old!  Well, I'll still try to read the Boxcar Children to my kid(s) because I absolutely loved the series, especially the first dozen or so books.  How old do you teach again? 4th grade?
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Kindergarten! But I teach at a Montessori school, so it's really different than your typical Kindergarten.
  • edited December 2011
    Ah, that's right, I think I recall you explaining to me the difference too. :)
    Married 7/10/10
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards