African American Weddings

I can't decide.........

I'm stuck on two color choices. My wedding is September 1st, 2012. I like black, accented in diamond bling on my cake, band around my flowers, and on the centerpieces with the color red as my pop color. My other love is burnt orange, accented with chocolate brown, gold, and red.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I can't decide.........

• i like both but.....i may like the burnt orange brown n red better with or without the gold........
  • Hey date twin!   I love the sound of your second color scheme.  Both are nice but the second one really sounds cool.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I love the second color scheme... I guess I am a bit biased because those are my colors!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Your wedding sounds like mine! I want my girls in black dresses with red as my pop color. Red roses everywhere for the centerpieces and bouquets.
    Anniversary
  • I'm September 2nd and burnt orange is one of my colors. I love that color scheme for this time of year.
    imageAnniversary
  • I love the black/red combo.

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• I just love yall.......thank's for all the feedback. I wanted my bridesmaids to wear a dress they can use again, I selected a sassy lil number from David's Bridal. If you want to check it out the style number is 84741. It comes in about five colors, two being black and red. The girls fell in love with it.

My dress is is strapless with plenty of bling on the bodice. It would fit more of a black tie formal affair and the Country Club where our wedding and reception is so I came up with my theme this morning. Glitz, glamour, and bling!

I'm meeting my wedding planner tomorrow. I will you all updated on my progress. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I will gladly take thm.

Thanks Knotties.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love the theme, Glitz, Glamour, and Bling!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards