African American Weddings
Options

NWR: Fantasia for Real

Does anyone watch?  Can we ban her brother, Teeny? I'm just saying he needs to stay out of the spotlight.  The humor with him is gone for me.  On the flip side, I hope Fantasia pulls through.  I don't understand why she can't let her quasi-married ex boyfriend go.  Or is it just me?  
80 said yes image

Re: NWR: Fantasia for Real

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree..Teeny needs to sit down & stop trying to be the un-discovered star of the family. Fantasia is the star not him. He needs to get a real job & stop hanging on her coat tail.
    I think Fantasia needs to take some time away from everything to get herself together. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree. everytime i see him all i can do is smh
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Teeny makes my stomach hurt!
  • Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @tyboyd... You had me ROFL with that comment. I just give him the ugly face when they show him on a clip.  He really ius annoying.  I can understand the pp saying she may need to take a break but it would really hold her career back. I loved her since her first album and have been waiting for her to come out again.  This scandal really messed her comeback up and so she needs to stay in the spotlight as much as possible.  I really do hope that Antwuan's wife doesnt get a dime though. I think it was all a set up.
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes Teeny is the definition of a hot mess. That new alien video he was making in last night's episode was just too much. He scared that little baby with his face I was dying laughing at that.

I love Fantasia and I hope she gets it together soon!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with you all Teeny just needs to get off the show, he is just the worst. @sheshe I was dying laughing at the little boy crying too Teeny is just too much. I love Fantasia, I've always been a big fan of hers. She went to the high school I worked at in High Point,NC I wish I could've been there when she received her diploma  but I had moved to IL. I hope she gets it together she's a great talent
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agree with you all ladies! I really wish her well.  I'm hooked on finding out from her point of view what is going on.  I smell a set-up. She has got to let him go.  I mean from the previews next week it looks like she see him in NYC right after her album dropped.  It's too convenient for me that he's more concerned after her album release.  And did you get what he said on the phone?  "it would be better for me....."  REALLY?  

Ok ladies - I am not a TV junkie, I finally had some time to catch up on all my shows on the DVR.  lol. I need to get some business Wink 
    80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards