Washington-Seattle

New venue found Kitsap, Pierce county brides especially....Budget brides

http://www.youandmebythesea.com/This place is really amazing. I went and toured the location and it is absolutely perfect....Check it out..

Re: New venue found Kitsap, Pierce county brides especially....Budget brides

• edited December 2011
    That is a beautiful venue, espcially for someone looking for an outdoor beachy wedding.  How much does the rental run?
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • ghbrideghbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know! I thought the exact same thing when I toured the grounds...It really is AMAZING. And the owner is soooo accomodating. My husband is helping her revamp her website soon that is how I learned of it....Im not exactly sure of her prices but Im sure she is ultra competative.!
  • jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a very nice little beachy Venue. I really dig the HM Shack, you can get some great shots around that. How fun!
  • edited December 2011
    It is so cute! I think it would make a beautiful wedding location. I don't like the red inside though, otherwise I was gonna contact her! Picky I know. :0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    i just looked at the site and its sooo cute! i'll have to go check it out soon.  Thats just the kind of style we're going for, and it gives me some great decoration ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards