Washington-Seattle

Bridal Shower?

Hey ladies! I need an opinion! I am coming home in June for the kid's graduation. My MOH and mom were talkin' about doin' my bridal shower then. Do you think that is too far in advance for a December wedding? They figured it'd save me a plane trip. What do you think?
-Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog

Re: Bridal Shower?

• edited December 2011
    I say do it!  I think typically showers are within 4 months out, but 6 is kosher in my book.  Plus, it'll kill 2 birds with 1 stone and I'm for practicality!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think you are ok... You live oot now and not only would it save you a plane trip it can get really busy around holiday time!
  • edited December 2011
    Sweet! Thanks, guys! I was thinkin' it would be ok but I wasn't quite sure.
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh, seeing your pic in your siggy totally just reminded me you were somehow in my dream last night! I was standing next to a woman at a vendor table and something about her looked familiar. She was reserving the vendor for her daughter and the date clued me in. Then I saw the bride's colors were green, red, and pink (?) and I knew it was your mom, Mudpuddle, so I talked to her about how cute your little elf boots were!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the rules are flexible for us OOT brides. =) Have you thought about how you're going to get the stuff back though? That was always a concern for me!
  • edited December 2011
    June is perfect! :0)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    Oui! I didn't even think how to get the stuff back! *hits head* KS...that's HYSTERICAL!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards