Washington-Seattle

Hotel Deca Event!! Pissed!!

Ok what the heck knot??? I got an invite to the Hotel Deca Knottie event this morning and just went to RSVP and its full already??? Seriously this totally sucks I am sooo bummed!!

Re: Hotel Deca Event!! Pissed!!

• emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Knotties,So sorry-this was actually a message that was still showing from the Philly event. You're good to go if you have received an email and and you will get another because of the mistake. No worries and I'm sorry about the mix-up. Also, I have some numbers reserved for the Knotties on the board, as well. Can't wait to meet you all! Knot Annie
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
  • jennlinjennlin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hey guys, just to clear up the misunderstanding, the invite went out to random people..don't really know why....but annie will give us more details later. even though the RSVP is full, there'll be room for board-members...but space is still limited, so we can't promise anything, but i'll let you guys know as soon as i hear more.
    ♥ bfp2 02/15/2012 ♥ edd 10/23/2013 ♥
    ♥ bfp1 06/14/2011 ♥ edd 02/22/2012 ♥
    ♥ baby jennlin born on 02/15/2012 ♥

who says you can only wear your wedding dress once?

honeymoon biomarried bioplanning bio
    jumped ship to the new and improved nest. back to TB for baby boards.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, that makes me feel a little better. I saw the email went out 5:10 am and I got to it at 8:45 and it was full and I was soooo sad!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't get an email at all!
  • Knot AnnieKnot Annie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they send them to a certain radius or something. Also to engaged Knotties most likely. Not to worry. You are all on my guest list, okay? Just send me an email if you'd like to go and do not receive an invite from The Knot. Knot [email protected]
    Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards