African American Weddings
Options

Hey Yall.....we've been blogged.

Hey ya'll I know I haven't wedding recapp-ed but just as sneak peak I wanted to share some pictures with you all. As you remember I had a Friday at 8pm emergency Hurricane Irene wedding.

Let me know what you think...miss you guys!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.250777298282785.83359.201552209871961&type=1

We are the mixed race couple.

http://www.shawnapotterphotography.com/1/post/2011/09/adrienne-and-karls-wedding.html
Here's the blog post.
If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hey Yall.....we've been blogged.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, you looked gorgeous! i LOVEE ur dress!! Sorry about Irene, my friend had the same issue - - she had to push her wedding to Monday, and her venue did not want to give her money back - but she got it back with the help of news "7 on ur side".

Congratsss!!!
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!  Your makeup and dress were superb.  Congrats and I am glad Hurricane Irene did not ruin your event.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey lady congrats on becoming a Mrs.  You looked beautiful.  Where did you get the shawl/bolaro you are wear.  It is exactly what I have been looking for.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lashun1987lashun1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww the pics are so beauitful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absoulutely goregous and congrats again MRS!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That dress was beautiful, and so were you! Congrats guys!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • Options
    chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats. I was just thinking about you yesterday. I was thinking that I missed your recap the whole time. Loved your dress, you looked beautiful, and I love the shots on the water. So happy that you were able to have a beautiful day inspite of Irene.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics look fab!!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hey-yallweve-blogged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:279ed79a-8419-4b9b-bcc3-dbc6f5933213Post:7b92549b-ea86-4b00-96dd-0d5565c1c370">Re: Hey Yall.....we've been blogged.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, you looked gorgeous! i LOVEE ur dress!! Sorry about Irene, my friend had the same issue - - <strong>she had to push her wedding to Monday, and her venue did not want to give her money back - but she got it back with the help of news "7 on ur side". Congratsss!!!
    </strong>Posted by Gift928[/QUOTE]

I think I might have saw this story LOL but for the life of me right now I can'r remember if I was watching channel seven or another one of the channels I guess that happed to a lot of people so sad.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG, you look so beautiful! Congrats on becoming a MRS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    EsquireJLEsquireJL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fab pics Congrats
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I love your makeup!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    beautiful!
    KYPHILLY
  • Options
    DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey you!!!! I love, let me say it again, love your make up!!!! That red lip is everything!!!! Stunning date twin, simply stunning. I'm glad it worked out amid the hurricane.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards