African American Weddings
Options

OMG!

Where is everyone? The board is super dead. I was so bored at work hoping there would be some exciting posts, then I get home and am finished cooking hoping that they are some exciting posts and nothing. What's up people how is life treating you? I need something or else I am going to bed and then I will be up all night long :(

Re: OMG!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    nope i am here... trying not to start trouble of Ty might send me to the corner..*giggles*
    Anniversary
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I might have to get you in trouble so she can come out and post something. Oh and what happened to old girl on the board that was posting about mooseknuckles she was funny I haven't seen her around lately?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont know who that was.. lemme get Ty!! She'll know!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She was hilarious...lisaandcorey was her name, I think. Forgive me if I'm wrong!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes that was her name what ever happened? I hope everything is alright and that she just got busy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll txt aricherry and see what's going on. And YES, I was missing Lisaandcory all last week! lol. I was going to comment on this last night when you posted it, but I was about to walk out the door.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously the board has been so dead. I know the holiday was last week but gosh. Not that I was doing major posting or anything either but I was looking forward to talking with you ladies while I was off and I just slept the whole week since nothing was going on.

Glad you got people's numbers Ty that way we can check and make sure things are good. Lisaandcory was certifiable and I enjoyed every second of it.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aricherry is ok. School is kicking her butt! And I requested Lisa's friendship on FB,
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that. Thanks for the updates!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omg-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:2a0cc37a-d905-45dd-af3f-ea8ac2129d3fPost:29eb28a7-95f3-4595-99dc-70fd98882394">Re: OMG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aricherry is ok. School is kicking her butt! And I requested Lisa's friendship on FB,
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omg-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2a0cc37a-d905-45dd-af3f-ea8ac2129d3fPost:b779c2f8-a80e-4e11-8ee9-a25f135d0022">Re: OMG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Seriously the board has been so dead. I know the holiday was last week but gosh. Not that I was doing major posting or anything either but I was looking forward to talking with you ladies while I was off and I just slept the whole week since nothing was going on. Glad you got people's numbers Ty that way we can check and make sure things are good. Lisaandcory was certifiable and I enjoyed every second of it.
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

<div>I've noticed that the board has been dead too, but in a selfish way I'm glad I'm not missing too much because I have been so busy with school, I don't have much time to get on here.  Finals are coming soon, so I will probably be on less and less.  That may be why some of the other ladies haven't been posting either.</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sense and I understand. I wish I was back in school but right now I am super bored. I think I might pickup a second job after the holidays so I can save more for the wedding and have something to do with my evenings. We could use the extra money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_omg-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2a0cc37a-d905-45dd-af3f-ea8ac2129d3fPost:69095162-1383-49e2-8515-93dd0a8e4ac3">Re: OMG!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: OMG! : I've noticed that the board has been dead too, but in a selfish way I'm glad I'm not missing too much because I have been so busy with school, I don't have much time to get on here.  Finals are coming soon, so I will probably be on less and less.  That may be why some of the other ladies haven't been posting either.
    Posted by chayb87[/QUOTE]

Same here! I can't wait til this semester is over though!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards