Options

Have you heard of a....

Re: Have you heard of a....

• Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No but I LOVE IT!

That would be nice especially if we don't get married in a church...

Thanks for that idea!!!
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it too!! I just don't know if I want to spend $100 dollars. Even though it is something we would definitely keep.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw that on the Christian Weddings board and told my FI about it thinking he would show no emotion like he does most every other detail...however, he and I both were excited about this because it feels so much more meaningful for us than the other options we've explored. We are getting it. Shop around Kristi...I saw it on a site for 79.95...maybe you can find it cheaper. I did a google search.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw it and I want it. Even though we've paid for the God's Knot already.  I'm gonna have to pout my way through this one.  It's soooo much better.  Oh and just a heads up the site that has it for $79.oo is currently sold out of them. But keep looking around.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never heard of this before but I love the idea of it!
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw it on the Christian board too. Im in love. They are like 100 bucks though!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yeah. I'm going to tell FI about it and see what he says. He probably will love the idea. Although my sis said u should just do the unity candle its cheaper. I was like but I'm not going to keep that candle. A hurricane gon come and its going to be used for light.LOL. I would keep the cross, and its pretty.

• Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_heard-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2d514add-1700-41f5-a2bf-ccd3be1cf312Post:4f611f24-324f-4464-95d1-43e56ad9a614">Re: Have you heard of a....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yeah. I'm going to tell FI about it and see what he says. He probably will love the idea. Although my sis said u should just do the unity candle its cheaper. I was like but I'm not going to keep that candle. <strong>A hurricane gon come and its going to be used for light.LOL. </strong>I would keep the cross, and its pretty.
    Posted by kristi0618[/QUOTE]

<div> SMH that's funny!</div>
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw this on the Christian board too, but by the time I saw it I already had my unity sand ceremony stuff.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love ! Thats so great !
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I never heard of that but that is really nice.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never heard of it but I like it as well
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I like it....very unique.

218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!! I've never seen/heard of this before! I really like it.  FI mentioned a couple weeks ago doing the knot/braid ceremony (we're not really digging the sand/candle stuff) - but I'm going to mention this one to him! It's beautiful, and can be displayed beautifully too! :-D THANKS!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I never heard of this but I love the idea of it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could hook u Ladies up with a new idea!! Now lets find it cheaper!! LOL.
  • Options
    stdsxk13stdsxk13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a wonderful idea!!!! Now I am second guessing my sand. LOL. Thanks for sharing. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards