African American Weddings
Options

E-Pics!! What to wear

Hi yall,

With the posts lately about e-pics, I haven't even decided what to wear.  Any thoughts?

Its supposed to rain, boo on Colorado weather right now, its been nice all week.

I think we are going to have incorporate a red umbrella into the mix. But should I go dressy or semi dressy.  FH is probably going to wear a button down and jeans with his dress shoes.

Here is the location, outside of downtown with a park, bridge, skate park, lofts and other tall buildings. 
I posted some images too.

Re: E-Pics!! What to wear

• Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do semi dressy. Are you able to do outfit changes? If so do a few pics in a dressy outfit then something more casual.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

I think I can do one change, probably should ask since our shoot is Saturday, lol.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those locations look great! I think you should go semi-dressy. It sounds like your FH is going semi-dressy and I think that matches the feel of your scenery better. Congratulations!
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dress I got came from dillards it's one shoulder short and like cotton material. I can dress it up or dress it down. So I would suggest something like that, it can be dressed up or down depending on shoes and jewerly choice. Also depends on whether or not you have the option of a clothing change. Then you can do one dressy and one dress down.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards