African American Weddings

Prayer Request for FI

Hey everyone,
Can you please do a quick @ desk prayer for my FI.  Today (actually right now) he is taking his Medicine Boards.  He's taking the pediatrics one in November.  He is so worked up about this thing that we've been arguing like crazy over the last two weeks over everything.  I didnt realized that this test was the issue until last night... when he called off the freaking wedding... smh.  Dont worry, we are fine, and its back on but, my babe is really stressed about it.  Prob because he has Adult ADD and whenever he has to sit for exams like this is EXTREMELY hard for him.  So, if you guys could just send some prayers and good vibes towards him for focus, comfort during the exam, to remember all he already knows, and guidence towards the right answers and to not second guess himself when hes already got it.

Thanks in advanced.  I appreciated you guys... My knottie sisters are awesome. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Prayer Request for FI

• SENDING PRAYERS AND GODS ANGELS TO GUIDE HIM THROUGH HIS TEST...

I know when I took my nursing boards I was the same way... Sooo... praying for him through it!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Done! Thank HIM in advance :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I felt like that about my nursing boards to,  Lukily for me the exam shot off at 81 questions.  He's got like 6 hours no matter what.  Theres not shut off for him.. I feel so bad, this dude I love can barely sit still for 20mins much less 6.  The day started out bad for him to because he couldnt find the place.  He was in a frantic and ended up calling me when he was due in 3mins to start exam and hadnt found the building yet....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know how he feels, I was antsy with my nursing boards too! We have claimed the VICTORY in the name of Jesus!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Praying for your FI and claiming Victory for him!!!
  • And all of this we ask in Jesus name. Amen
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Done! Are yall gonna open a practice??? I thought about that when u said you were a nurse. :)
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • Praying for the best exam he has EVER taken. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• T's and P's is on the way !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • Prayers sent
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RealHappyGalRealHappyGal member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_prayer-request-for-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:305adc5d-28ba-4728-a96a-4f805d08ac3aPost:de2eccfc-b3b2-4b79-8c72-5fb2b73ed103">Re: Prayer Request for FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Done! Are yall gonna open a practice??? I thought about that when u said you were a nurse. :)
    Posted by MrsSmith2Be02[/QUOTE]

Maybe like 10yrs in the future.  We are both still very fresh and he LOVES his job right now.  He treats basically migrant workers (today's slaves as he calls them) and these people are TRUELY in need.  Most have no insurance, alot are undocumented and come from families where health isnt a priority.  Plus its in an area that isnt full of "programs"  Its rural, not urban.  He said he really feels like he's doing God's work there & the people are appreciative of it.  He happily drives 1.5hrs to and then again from to his job everyday (until we close on the house).  He's worried that when (or if) we open practice it would start becoming more about the money than the service or the calling.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited August 2012
    Done.
    Your FI is amazing. You keep praying and pushing him towards success. Hoping for the best for yall!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • He is covered in Gods will and grace
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • I'm a little late. But I will pray that he did well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards