African American Weddings
Options

South Africa Pics!

Re: South Africa Pics!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG ! It looked so amazing !! I cant wait to go some day. But honey, I will not be anywhere near any leopards.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! The pix are beautiful. I would be so scared to be that close to the animals though. Simply amazing!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow off! That's what i am talking about!
    You saw some beautiful places and things
    I must say you are very courageous. You just sat there and took a picture of an African lion? lol!
    You hut looked amazing. I am sure you guys enjoyed it :)
    Welcome back and congrats again...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my god I love them... But  Mr. Spots and Mr and Mrs. King of the Jungle are just a little too close...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The pics are awesome. Welcome back and congrats again. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The pics were beyond amazing! I would love to get a pic of the night sky with the moon. That was phenomenal. Thanks for letting us share your adventure. Makes me want to go to South Africa now!
  • Options
    TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG...I wanna go too!!!

And like the other ladies said, not too sure about getting that close to the animals...LoL
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You know we were super close.  Close enough to hear the leopard breathe and reach out and touch her, but it felt so safe.  They acted like we weren't even there like we were just part of the scenery.  It was surreal being that close yet being ignored.  
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely incredible!  I loved every picture...I could look at all 1700 of them!  What a way to celebrate your new life together - congrats! 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Awesome pics! Your hut was gorgeus too.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Off, girl if you and your DH didn't show the heck out in South Africa, I'd have to slap you twice cuz those were just too damn amazing!  I absolutely loved every pic you took.  I was ROTFL @ the capture of "Dead Animal in Tree"...classic!

Now my thing would have been the elephants, love them to death...I would have just wanted one of the baby elephants to walk up to the jeep so I could touch it.

Fav pic was of you in your dive suit after the cage diving w/GREAT WHITES - two thumbs up indeed chica - YOU ROCK, not the sharks!!!Laughing

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful HM with all of us and many, many blessing to you and DH!
  • Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    alf the elephants were so adorable.  We got to see this big bull elephant in full on musk (ie ready for some lovin) he had the musk secreting from his glands.  He was slightly scary because he was so big and we were so close.  He could have flipped us over in a second.  The babies were the best they were so cute!  When the adolescent males were play fighting one baby was trying to get in on it even though he didnt have tusks yet.  We also got to see them swimming and playing, they would dunk each other and hold their pals under water.  It was just amazing to see how playful they were to each other.  It's also amazing how hard it is to find them.  You would think something so big would be easy to find but it was a lot of work.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely Amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow i never really thought of africa as a destination spot for HMs but now youre making me we want to go lol looks like a great trip
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Simply stunning! I'm so glad you shared this with us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW OFF....Girl FI and I love everyone of your pictures.  They're simply beautiful and yes we could have sat here and looked at everyone of them.  Thanks for sharing and you'll looked great.  Congratulations!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Amazing!  Amazing!  Amazing! There's nothing like an African Safari.  I went on a safari/game drive at Krueger Park in South Africa.  I had an amazing time.  Your lil' hut seemed nice too. 

• Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OFF!  I am so mad at you right now!  That's what I jokingly say to my friends when I am insanely jealous.  OMG, you pictures were amazing.  That truly was the trip of a lifetime.  Thanks so much for sharing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanx for sharing the pics!!! I would never in a million years have the nerve to do what you and your DH did. lol
    I'm so glad you had an amazing honeymoon. Those pictures are awesome!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Those pictures are Amazing!!! I want to go right now...LOL
    Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very nice pics, I want to go!
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    lk41129lk41129 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These pictures are amazing - does anyone know what lodge she stayed at?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards