African American Weddings
Options

5 months 2 weeks and 6 days to go.....

Honestly, I remember when my ticker said 11 months. I mean geez this time is flying by forreal. I still feel like I have so much to accomplish and with Christmas being here oh my goodness.

Here is just a short list of things I have to do still:
choose my veil and my tiara (it has to be the perfect one)
arm jewlery
hair stylist
tiffany blue heels
junior bridesmaid dresses

Oh lord the list goes on and on. I was rolling at first and now I am slacking something serious. I guess I will get my momentum back after the holidays.Money mouth Cha Ching!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 5 months 2 weeks and 6 days to go.....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have about 5 months & some change too. I've been engaged since this past New Years & this year has flown by! And how funny is that?! I'm wearing tiffany blue shoes too! I won't post my to-do list cause its kinda long...lol. I was rolling, then slacked big time, and know I gotta get on the ball again! Come on June!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl yes please come on June let's get this party started and over with. Merry Chrismtas honey.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! June Brides in the House!!! I hope that you get rolling after Christmas!. Thankfully, I am just chilling right now and waiting to pay off everything.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards