African American Weddings
Options

Entree

Am I the only one having just 1 entree for the reception?  FI was like we are paying for it so who cares what others think.  If they want a choice they need to go somewhere else.

Re: Entree

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I plan to have one entree too, to cut costs.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My bros wedding offered only 1 entree and it was fine (I'd see if they have an optional vegetarian one though).
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have 2 entree options and a vegan option but I think one entree is fine.  If you have one entree I think chicken is the safest way to go since some people don't eat pork or red meat but I find that more people eat chicken.
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are having only 1 entree. I didn't want another entree as we did have the option of  2, but instead I opted for a little more heartier hor douerves.
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im having the choice of meat lasagna or veggie lasagna, so its still like one entree in my opinion. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having the choice of chicken or steak because I like steak.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're also just having one. And yes its chicken Smile It cuts cost. And we're having a cocktail hour with a variety of items.  So the guest should be pretty full. Knowing both our families, they will be trying to make the most out of the open bar anyway. They wont even remember what they had for dinner. lol
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    essianessian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI is right about that-who cares??? If they want choices, then they can go somewhere else. There is nothing wrong with one entree.

Chicken seems like the safest option for that.Remember, the wedding is about the 2 of you and what you both want and not what someone else would think.

• Options
    Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had one entre (chicken) - but we had pasta noodles with two different sauces so people had a choice with that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards