African American Weddings
Options

RSVP

I am receiving RSVP's like crazy but one person said they are bringing 10 guest and another 9. 

Re: RSVP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    People are smoking stuffs at times I tell you. Why oh why?
    So how are you going to handling this?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That  is exactly why I used the line,"We have reserved ___  amount of seats in your honor." And we filled in the number. People fail to realize that wedding cost money. They are not back yard barbeques, where we can run to murrays and get an extra box of hamburgers. Its so crazy. GL with this one.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    mnm729mnm729 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  What made them think that was okay?!  Have they never been to a wedding before?  Like KSTURGIS, I let them know up from how many seats were reserved for them.  So far, this has saved me.  I am so confused.  10 people!?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm speechless!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's too much... Politely call them and let them know they can not bring all of those people...
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Wow! I was just woking on wording for my response cards. I guess I must include the line Kia mentioned.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!! How does that even happen in the real world??? I mean....How do pple think they can invite/bring pple to someone else's wedding?!?!

WOW!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made the mistake of not putting a limit on the guests and my guest list has gone WAY beyond I wanted, I would politely tell them they cannot bring all 10 people, are they even people you or your fiance know.
    June 26th, The day Wallace and I become One. Put God First and everything else will fall into place.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @Taksskee1-I don't know them but FI family member sent the RSVP back so he may know them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!! This is just too much!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    HUh? Wow
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTH - it's a wedding, not a club!!  Just find a nice way to let them know you are glad that everyone wants to witness your special day, but you had to cut your list :-)!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is too funny!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't stop laughing but man for it's not funny!!  what would make a person do some mess like that!!  That is so rude and inconciderate!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards