African American Weddings

who got a fat a?

I do! Went to try on my dress...smh how bout I couldn't get it over these damn Hips!!! Lol...i knew i gained 7lbs but i was still hopeful. Oh well...they were like "you are so honest, most brides say we measured them wrong" i was like naw guh...my ass been eating and Im not going to the gym like i use to. Ha! My ass gota sho nuff get it right get it tight now. Besides, my veil and petticoat wasn't ready anyway getting petticoat dyed in purple
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: who got a fat a?

• tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    BIG BOOTY JUDY!!! Must be something in the Houston water! lol
  • lol lol i knw i do...and i vow to loose this fat a before i try on any kinda dress lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• At least you have time to get back to the size you were. Seven pounds shouldn't be too hard to get rid of. Good luck!
  • Another Big Booty Judy in the house.
  • Hey!!! LOL Anyone else couldn't even try on the mermaid style dresses because of hips and booty?! I HAD to get a ballgown because I'm wide with a donk!SMH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have no a** but at least the dress makes me look like I do. LOL
    imageAnniversary
  • Big Booty Judy here!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio - Update 6/8/2012 LilySlim Weight loss tickers

110 Ready to have a Good Time image Final Head Count

• As my grandma would put it "I'm wide as all outdoors " LOL. I got a** for days! I'm squeezing all my booty into a mermaid. Got to do it once in my life
    80 said yes image
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_who-got-a-fat-a?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:37265868-665d-4dd7-b7fd-c8eb740f11b8Post:778afba1-b3eb-4a77-9807-d929b6d4f6c6">who got a fat a?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I do! Went to try on my dress...smh how bout I couldn't get it over these damn Hips!!! Lol...i knew i gained 7lbs but i was still hopeful. Oh well...they were like "you are so honest, most brides say we measured them wrong" i was like naw guh...my ass been eating and Im not going to the gym like i use to. Ha! My ass gota sho nuff get it right get it tight now. Besides, my veil and petticoat wasn't ready anyway getting petticoat dyed in purple
    Posted by kittybutton[/QUOTE]

Nope, I can't relate at all lol. I wish I could borrow some from somebody.

The way you wrote this had me crackin up though so I had to comment.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 176-Made the Cut
    image Final Count 152-Are #Team Morris Wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards