African American Weddings

Where did you get your...

cardstock for invites table settings,etc.? I'm checking for good deals. Discountcardstock has some good deals but I dont know about that colors yet. 
" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Where did you get your...

• My mother bought our cardstock for the invites. I couldn't tell you from where though.. as she bought them 5 years ago!...lol..

I'm still thinking about where to get the cardstock for my menu cards, ceremony program etc... hope you're able to find something!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • To my surprise, I found exactly what I was looking for at Party City.  This was only for my foldable program.  Previously, I've gone to a office supply store to get cardstock, and I'll be making a return trip for my reception programs, table cards, etc.
  • Cardsandpockets is pretty good, you can order samples before you place your big order.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:3da2b5d5-7b92-4c48-a0d5-ddd0fccd78baPost:e4c73d5a-84a3-4e18-95c0-a4186b3f43f9">Re: Where did you get your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Cardsandpockets is pretty good, you can order samples before you place your big order.</strong>
    Posted by MsAmeera25[/QUOTE]

This! And the paper is actually great quality for reasonable pricing
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thank you all. I ordered a few samples from paperandmore. Hopefully ill like them because the price is very attractive
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_did-16?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:3da2b5d5-7b92-4c48-a0d5-ddd0fccd78baPost:1a8b32ff-14f6-4e11-b0dd-69a9d7a85ba0">Re: Where did you get your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thank you all. I ordered a few samples from paperandmore. Hopefully ill like them because the price is very attractive
    Posted by mrswac58[/QUOTE]

I was just going to suggest Paper and More... I think their prices are fabulous and the quality of the paper is great as well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I ordered my invites from Tatex Thermographers, but I made my own place cards, table numbers, and programs. I purchased my paper and cardstock from Paper Source.  www.paper-source.com  Their color selections are to die for and they have all kinds of enclosures and ideas for DIY invites. They also can print for you, but their website has tons of ideas and inspirations.  
    Anniversary
  • I ordered the paper for our invites from cardsandpockets.com and paperandmore.com.  It was great actually!!!  We didn't have table settings but I'd imagine the paper would be fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards