African American Weddings
Options

Big check action goin on!!!!

Ok soooo we got the ceremony and reception…. Check….Check….and the Officiant …Check…on top of that the reception venue said they wont charge us for the room if we order the food threw them ..We go put our deposit down on Monday...the only down side is we had to move our date from 11/27 to 11/04…which really isn’t a bad thing to me,  we just knocked about 2 weeks of time off ….and time is really flying by….it will 2011 in only 2 weeks….I’m so excited…..
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Big check action goin on!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    that's awesome we book our reception hall on 1/11/11...our wedding is 10/22/11 and we would've booked it sooner but the host are going on vacation until after the first of the year.

it is exciting also I keep looking at my ticker and "to-do" list daily...lol
    My niece, Kennedy Alivia, Cancer SURVIVER!!!! God works miracles - Daily! image
  • Options
    hotrocker2011hotrocker2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_big-check-action-goin?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:40499d3b-f2e9-4173-b953-cc7853d19ad1Post:8c7ff19a-d93f-4492-80f1-751b2e71b314">Re: Big check action goin on!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]that's awesome we book our reception hall on 1/11/11...our wedding is 10/22/11 and we would've booked it sooner but the host are going on vacation until after the first of the year. it is exciting also I keep looking at my ticker and "to-do" list daily...lol
    Posted by kenyasobeautiful[/QUOTE]

<span style="font-size:11pt;font-family:Arial;"><font color="#000000">ME TOO…. I thought I was the only one… I practically live either on my phone or on the computer its like its always something to do for the wedding and so little time….</font></span>
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats those are some great checks!
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic