African American Weddings
Options

Wedding & Reception Sites in Pensacola Florida

Hi All,

I'm new here, recently engaged.  I live in Atlanta, GA but will have my wedding & reception in Pensacola, FL in 08/2011.

I want a beach wedding; can anyone recommend a very nice place for a beach wedding?  Preferably, I would like to have the reception inside, within walking distance of the reception.

Any suggestions would be helpful.  

Thank you all.

Desiree

Re: Wedding & Reception Sites in Pensacola Florida

• Options
    sadou02sadou02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board and congratulations.  There may be a Knottie on here that can help you with that.  Have you tried asking this on the North Florida board.  They may be able to give you some help.  Sorry I couldnt be of much help.

Welcome once again!
    image139 Made the list!
    image 107 Are ready to party!
    image 32 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are getting on my nerves!
  • Options
    honeyhuedhoneyhued member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks sadou02,

I will post there as well.

And congrats to you as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome! Like sadou02 suggested, I would post on the North FL boards to get recommendations about venues. Good luck with your planning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I'm a Pensacola, Florida Bride! I'll help as much as I can. FI and I are getting married at my home church but will be having our reception at Sanders Beach (community center), I'm not totally sure but I have heard that they are pretty booked for Saturdays for 2011. Our Date is August 6th 2011 we had to book in May to get our date.

If you are military you can try the Naval Base (they have a light house and another building that is near the beach) and you can also take a look at beach homes. You can send me a PM I have some brochures from bridal expos that may be of some assistance to you. The next one is January 9th at Pensacola Civic Center if you are in town that would be a great event to attend to find different places.

Hemingways is a great place to have a reception as well as the Grand Marlin. They are both located on Pensacola, Beach. HTH
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    honeyhuedhoneyhued member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Princess, 

Right now I'm flexible on the day, I'm shooting for a Sunday wedding.  I'll check out your recommendations. 

I really want to attend the January Bride Expo.  I think it'll be helpful. 

Thanks again and congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards