African American Weddings
Options

went gift registering today...

with the FI and actually had fun with him. He got excited using the scan gun and actually got into it. When we went to the second store to register the first thing he asked was "Do I get a scanner gun thingy" (He's a cop so I thought he would like it lol)

Re: went gift registering today...

• Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im glad you enjoyed that quality time with FI.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds fun! My FH would just get on my nerve! LOL!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to go and register!  I am sure it will be me and my MOH or me an my Mom.  FI does not like doing any type of shopping, :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Glad you enjoyed it, I can't wait til we decide to go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @ Cyndon....we actually didnt plan to register that day but we had to go to Macys to pay on our account, and it just so happend to have been by the gift regisrty section so he ( yes he lol ) said dont we need to finish our registry, so I jumped on the opportunity lol
  • Options
    DanielleB80DanielleB80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_went-gift-registering-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:435af34f-16db-4e3d-bbd6-32e18c34d59bPost:0410648f-b254-492a-a97f-6feeec22485d">Re: went gift registering today...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sounds fun! My FH would just get on my nerve! LOL!!!
    Posted by YasJas2011[/QUOTE]

Ditto!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker imageGraphics
  • Options
    miah_23_ncbmiah_23_ncb member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sounds exciting. i am insisting that my BF goes w/ me to at least one store. but i hope he gets into it and decides goes to all of them.
  • Options
    KMB611KMB611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went by myself the first time, but I'm hoping FI will go with me to use our gift cards that people gave us at my bridal shower. It is fun with the scan gun though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards