African American Weddings
Options

SO PISSED, HAVE TO CHANGE VENUE

Ladies, I am sooo pissed. I am getting married on June 11, 2011 and was suppose to get married at the BLAIR MILL INN in Horsham PA. Well when i went there originally, they sold me a good sale but make a long story short, They lied about ALL THE WORK they were doing but when i went to check it out today, they are done and it looks like someone's backyard. I am sooo pissed.. CAN MY PA LADIES HELP? I need a new venue
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: SO PISSED, HAVE TO CHANGE VENUE

• Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aw man! VERY VERY sorry to hear that.  I hope they will give you some (hopefully all) of your money back.  Sending you good knottie vibes to help you find a new venue location.  good luck!
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Honey
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    kkidd28kkidd28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not too far away, our best man just got married at the Talamore Country Club in Ambler.....its less than 10 minutes away from the Blair Mill Inn.  It was gorgeous!  That would let you keep it in the same area?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This really stinks and I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I wish that I could help, but I don't know anything about the area. The silver lining here is that they finished the work in enough time for you to react and find a place that you like. Today, I found out that my venue will make some renovations that won't be completed until Christmas and we get married in March. Fingers crossed...just want you to know I feel your pain, but I know you will find a wonderful place! Hope you get your $$ back!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    KKIDD228, I called them and am waiting for someone to call me back asap... I will keep you posted.

Thanks ladies
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Knottie vibes going out. 
    GL
    My Planning Bio - updated 4/19/10
    Our Wedding Teasers
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    243 invited image 170 Said YES image 45 Can't party US image 28 Haven't heard from image Invitations sent out on 4/6/10 - Our RSVP date is 5/15/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes! Hope you can get your money back. That really sucks! Glad you saw the changes now instead of finding out in a few months when you wouldn't have too many choices.
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards