African American Weddings
Options

Monday Madness

How was your weekend ladies?

Did you get everything accomplished that you said you would?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Monday Madness

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't plan to get anything, so it brings me great joy to say that I got all the A list invitations out! AND I realized that not even 100 people were invited! YAY!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a Pure Romance party! FI keeps asking when my order comes in, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My weekend was wonderful! Nothing was done WR... had a girls night out Friday with dinner and facials, Saturday we had our first family dinner with FI's fam and my Fam (which was very touchy because of cultural things and a LONG time coming!) which went wonderful, church and dinner with FI on Sunday!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up doing a lot this weekend. Wedding on Friday night. Got Fi moved into his apartment for the summer Saturday morning ( he's moving to Milwaukee for the summer for work).Then went to a friend's bday party that night. We also updated our guestlist. Took some people off then added some folks. Still over 200 but I'm 100% sure we aren't gonna have that many people travel to the wedding . He's leaving town today so ima gonna clean my face off these next 2 days and hopefully by the end of the day, I'll have my first check!
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Got lots done, except my taxes.  :( 

Otherwise, it was good. 

- Confirmed our final meeting at our venue with the venue event manager, caterer, DOC, photographer, videographer and DJ.   
    - Ordered table name cardsfrom calligraphy artist.
    - Ordered B pics for editing
    - Finalized RSVP list
    - Sent reminder to guests about hotel block
    - Sent email to hairstylist detailing whose hair needs to be done/when/etc.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR I went to the Coach outlet store and got each of my girls a wristlet for less than $17 whoo hooo on that. This will be a part of their gift and i am excited because they are cute.

NWR Went to a bridal shower for a knottie on my local board, family gathering and church on Sunday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WR:
    - First batch of invitations are OUT!! I'm so excited, but tired from assembling all of them yesterday.
    - Found my 2 ring bearer pillows (but didn't order them yet)

NWR:
    - No school work done...ugghhh
    - Hung out with my cousins on Sat
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Had a awesome weekend, spent it in 
    NY and Karl proposed!
    If you were coming in the fall I'd brush the summer by...Emily Dickinson imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards