African American Weddings
Options

Tuesday Tips - Romance

How do you ladies keep the spark in your relationships?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Tuesday Tips - Romance

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Date nights and I try to dress up like once a month( i know TMI) but he loves the nurse and cheerleader costumes.lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MIA, I feel you - men are visual!  Laughing 

Since we are long distance, I do things like:
    - send sweet cards in the mail so he can be surprised when he receives them
    - plan romantic time for every visit, for instance we went to get a couples massage last time he was here
    - bring my "good" nightgowns (LOL) whenever we're together so I'm looking sexy at night
    - compliment him consistently and tell him how much I appreciate him
    - show him that I support him in all his endeavors, I know this doesn't sound romantic but I believe it primes him for romance Wink
    - talk about how we're going to feel/what we're going to do once we're married
    - give him massages and talk about how great his body looks
    - feel on his "package" every now and again when we're in public but no one is  watching (at least I hope no one's watching - LOL) -- /> and then tell him how big it is
    - don't just give him "pecks' give him the real thing (tongue and everything) several times a day when we are together

These are just a few of the things I do.  I noticed a trend in my list about complimenting him often...that really works!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd better wait until I get home to respond to this post. ;)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I...um... how should I put this.... tease him with some cookie in "different" places....
    If its really, really, really late and I know that he had to work late, I'll surprish him with my birthday suite. 
    Once in a while I'll take him lunch to work and maybe take him out to dinner...
    Anniversary
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Y'all are some freaks!  LOL.  I don't know how I keep the romance alive.  Its been fizzling lately, so I may need to follow your tips.  LOL He's not really into costumes or anyhing overt like that, so IDK.  He likes when I wear sexy night gowns, so I do that from time to time.  I usually do romantic stuff for birthdays and V-Day.  Like for V-Day one year I bought him a gift each day leading up to V-Day and did like a scavenger hunt in the house.  I also attached a note to it stating what I loved about him or reminding him of our favorite memory.  Also, one year for his birthday I bought him like 5 balloons and I put a "love" coupon in each one.  He had to pop each balloon and read the coupon and choose three.  There were assorted messages and "gifts".  LOL
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011

This would only come from a pair of geeks: We play video games together. Sounds inane, I know, but he really likes it when we play games together. I pinch his little booty a lot too, especially in public and talk about how furry he is. (I love it that he's furry Embarassed) . Before I got pregnant, I used to ambush him in different places.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards