African American Weddings
Options

Fantasy Friday!!

Happy Friday ladies...

I wanna change it up a lil bit..something just popped in my head...

IF... your Love story(proposal story)... could be a movie.. WHAT.. movie would it be???..
Any genre.. whatever you Want... let your fantasy shine!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Fantasy Friday!!

• Options
    It would be a mixture of me and FI growing loving hip hop like in brown sugar, then the celebration mixed with coming to america and the best man !
  • Options
    Love jones!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    Deliver Us From Eva.   Me and The Dude are crazy like that.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fantasy-friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:4781cd9e-5923-4762-9b4d-513e74f5c305Post:94cc6ec7-9af8-4741-8142-081acf4e0f97">Re: Fantasy Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Deliver Us From Eva.   Me and The Dude are crazy like that.  :)
    Posted by island07b2b[/QUOTE]

Funny!! But that makes it exciting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HMMM now you got me thinking

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I like this...This isn't a movie, but I would say The Brady Bunch! We are blending a family and we have a total of 6 children between the both of us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fantasy-friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4781cd9e-5923-4762-9b4d-513e74f5c305Post:429f39cd-47ef-49c3-b912-16dcc8558927">Re: Fantasy Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fantasy Friday!! : Funny!! But that makes it exciting
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

<div>Yes indeed.  :)</div>

• Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fantasy-friday-12?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:4781cd9e-5923-4762-9b4d-513e74f5c305Post:ec64578f-9361-4785-a8cf-f94997cfdb06">Re: Fantasy Friday!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like this...This isn't a movie, but I would say The Brady Bunch! We are blending a family and we have a total of 6 children between the both of us.
    Posted by kevcan2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh wow.  I bet there will never be a dull day in your household.  :)</div>

• Options
    Dirty dancing! "No body puts Baby in the corner". Lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards