African American Weddings
Options

I Hate It When/WTF Wednesday

What do you have this week ladies?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: I Hate It When/WTF Wednesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    At work when I am on the elevator and people continue to get on when we are full to capacity. This one particular woman is notorious for making everyone squeeze together because she won't wait for another one to come.

Our building is only 10 floors for petes sake, you only have to wait 2 minutes for another elevator to come or if you are on the second floor going down, it won't kill you to take the stairs.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF...the weather here in Philly is "bi-winning"...Monday it was 79, Tuesday it was 60 in the morning then about of 3 hours later it was in felt like it was in the 
    30's it was raining, and VERY windy by the afternoon it was in the 40's and sunny...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine is weather related too, today its gonna be 80 some degrees then the next 2 days in the 70's then on my e-pic day SATURDAY its gonna be in the high 50's raining and cloudy UGH!!!! Im hoping the weather people are wrong, so we can get some pics in.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_hate-whenwtf-wednesday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:478fb093-a2da-441f-b155-df6bb4f32e44Post:110abec3-471c-4913-bdb9-e73dec8196df">Re: I Hate It When/WTF Wednesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Another one - sorry I am on a roll today. How you gonna call yourself a coordinator/event planner with no real experience? I need a day of coordinatior to ensure that things run smoothly. How you gonna tell me that you have never done day of coordination and you aren't sure what you will charge? Then you send your quote and its $1,321. WTF. Really?
    Posted by t3gray[/QUOTE]

oh wow, i will WTF to that one too, lol. That is just crazy!! my DOC is $250
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm at work sick and then my boss tells me I'm too sick to be there and for me to go home, only my husband has our car (our other was totaled in an accident this year) and so she says well your not staying here and drives me home, haha lol.. Really? (when I get a cold, I usually ALWAYS get EVERYONE in my dept sick) I'm glad I'm home, but I'd rather be at work and get some work done. So tomorrow I'mma have double the work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF...Wedding related...I had one vendor try to charge me over $500 for an aisle runner. Seriously? No. That was my WTF moment.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    t3grayt3gray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF - Who charges $20 for kids makeup? Really, you want me to pay you $20 for vaseline.
  • Options
    t3grayt3gray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another one - sorry I am on a roll today.

How you gonna call yourself a coordinator/event planner with no real experience? I need a day of coordinatior to ensure that things run smoothly. How you gonna tell me that you have never done day of coordination and you aren't sure what you will charge? Then you send your quote and its $1,321. WTF. Really?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    24 days before the wedding, FI and his guys still have not picked out the tuxes...He was going to do it on Sat.  Now he has to work on Sat. WTF 
    I have been telling him to do it for weeks. His reply.. the guy said we can do it 2 weeks before the wedding...really.. why wait to the last minute.  Now he is up set that he has to spend his day off on Friday to get this done... Really... ask me if I care.  WTF
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went and picked up our marriage license and what do I get? ATTITUDE!!!!  FI is gonna make me a widow if he doesnt get out of his groomzilla mode. I took the day off  not him and he works late afternoon.  i swear men....
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards