African American Weddings

Re: Have you guys seen this

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yup i will need to do more research. Also zoombride.com My friend got her dress from there and its nice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Whoa! That's all Imma say about that. lol
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would be so pissed if I ordered my dress and it looked like that! That's why I don't feel comfortable ordering clothes off line.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW! Are you trying to say we could've made that dress? LOL, A DIY project?
    218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, despite the claims that site made, I ordered my dress from China - I knew it wasn't from the designer, but a replica.  I figured if I spent about $200 and I wasn't satisfied I wouldn't feel too bad.  I ended up saving about $600 off an Alfred Angelo dress.  (I actually ended up ordering two dresses because I changed my mind about the style of dress)  I tried on the exact dress in the store and I really can't tell the difference between my dress and the one in the store.  I guess I was fortunate.  My older sister who got married earlier this month ordered her dress from the same place - note:  she's a true plus-sized woman who is also over 6feet tall, and they came through for her snce she had difficulty finding a dress that they would make for her height. 

However, you must do your research.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards