African American Weddings
Options

Thursday Night, Martinis, and Vivian Green....

Is anyone else on an emotional roller coaster with wedding planning? For so many years I waited and looked forward to this time in my life that I would fall in love with the man of my dreams and get married. Now I never know if I'll be over the moon with all the details or on the verge of talking him into taking a two hour lunch so we can go to the JOP. I switch from joy to frustration at the drop of a dime and I'm driving myself insane.

And.... I just missed a call from my mommy. The ONE person I wanted to talk to tonight. Cry

While I would never wish this on anyone... Please tell me I'm not the only feeling like this.

Re: Thursday Night, Martinis, and Vivian Green....

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In the words of the late great, MJ, you are not alone!  This process really is stressful because it is so important to us.  I have been planning my wedding for over a year now and I can't believe it's almost over.  I'm so worried about how the whole thing will come together.  But at the end of the day we will be married and that's all that matters and that's what you have to tell yourself too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Been there, done that, and some days I still want to elope.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Girl I feel you .sometimes I wonder  what the hell is going on ,one day I obsessed with all the plnnning then the next me and FI are fighting over little details of the planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So I am truly NOT in this alone. In a "weird" sort of way, it's comforting. I soooo keep thinking about eloping too. The only thing that keeps me from booking the flight is knowing how devastated our families would be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards