African American Weddings

MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!

I went to a store trying to decide between two dresses and while there taking the dress off the rack.. a dress literally fell off the hook and I was like...hey that's cute, maybe I should try it on... Sooooooo it turned out to be the first one I tried on.. AND....I HAD IT ON FOR 45 MINUTES.. and told the lady, I dont need to try on any of those other dresses!!!!

I hope you guys think it looks as great as I do... BUT honestly I love it soo much...I probably wouldnt even see the negative if anyone writes it..LOL.....

I have some work to do on my back..
Passed the "sit test"

I just threw my hair up...maybe I can work on this as a hairstyle

SORRY sooo many pics.. now just gotta find the perfect crystal sash

S.N.. sorry I cant seem to make the pics any bigger..
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!

• The dress is gorgeous & looks absolutely great on you!!!
  • thanks girl

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-dress-found-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5342f2b7-35a6-4942-be19-42b9d7bf0f9fPost:10e68282-ffc6-4fbd-a8d2-5455052e88d7">Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]The dress is gorgeous & looks absolutely great on you!!!
    Posted by tcjames[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • It looks good.! And it fits you so well.! Love it.!
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-dress-found-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5342f2b7-35a6-4942-be19-42b9d7bf0f9fPost:bf823de3-aeb7-4d69-b947-3cd7b387b893">Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It looks good.! <strong>And it fits you so well</strong>.! Love it.!
    Posted by shano06[/QUOTE]

Girl... Somehow the only thing that was a lil loose was my chest.. I dont know how that happened.. Im a 38DDD... Soo how wierd is that.. But other than that..with the corset it was squeezed almost perfect.. and with my Jessica Simpson Hot Pink heels.. I wont need a hem at all.. Just the bustle..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That dress is beautiful !! You look so pretty !
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I love the dress. Its gorgeous.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-dress-found-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5342f2b7-35a6-4942-be19-42b9d7bf0f9fPost:36082140-9364-47cd-9bc6-6056f020ab55">Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!! : Girl... Somehow the only thing that was a lil loose was my chest.. I dont know how that happened.. Im a 38DDD... Soo how wierd is that.. But other than that..with the corset it was squeezed almost perfect.. and with my Jessica Simpson Hot Pink heels.. I wont need a hem at all.. Just the bustle..
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Lol yea how is that the loose part.?? That's good you won't need a hem. The less alterations the better.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Marvelous!!! You look so beautiful!!!
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!! It looks great on you and is a perfect fit!
  • Thanks you guys.. Im glad it wasnt heavy.. especially with July wedding in Vegas
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a glamorous dress!!  I love it. 

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Very lovely!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • is the top beaded? I love it! when in july is your wedding? how long you going to be in vegas?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Girl your dress look beautiful!! If you love it that's all that matters.  I am glad you found something to make you happy.Smile
    **I am getting married to Mr. Wonderful on 11/3/2012**
  • FAB dress... haha @ sit test...  i did that to!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    July 11-15 still trying to figure out where we are staying
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You better werk!!! LOL! I LOVE it on you girl! It's an awesome fit! Sometimes God makes things just for US!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Girl.. you aint neva lie... This dress just fell for me...literally.. my FI just asked me this morning.. I thought you already found your dress.. You need to stop looking.. I told him the story.. and I said TRUST.. im not looking anymore... IM DONE!!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-dress-found-me?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5342f2b7-35a6-4942-be19-42b9d7bf0f9fPost:6e2dac88-5f22-4837-af57-8e8c7c8e43f5">Re: MY DRESS FOUND ME!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]You better werk!!! LOL! I LOVE it on you girl! It's an awesome fit! <strong>Sometimes God makes things just for US!
    </strong>Posted by MissusD1116[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards