African American Weddings

Seating Sucks

I'm trying to do the seating and it really hard. I can't get even numbered tables and I'm trying to sit people with people that they know but its just not working. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Seating Sucks

• edited December 2011
    Unfortunately, its not going to all work out. You're going to be left with odd numbered tables and having to seat people at tables you may not necessarily want to. I hated doing the seating, but you will get through it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why not take this opportunity for some comedy!  I swear I'd seat my FI's nosy aunt next to my drunk uncle, and my FI's ridiculous mother next to my aunt who can talk the ears off of anyone, just to see what would happen.  Have some fun with it or it will drive you nuts.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you absolutely have to have the exact number of seats at each table?  If you have a table where 8 or 9 people work better than a forced 10, then leave it with the 8 or 9 if that combo works better.  If you have space in the room for that, it wil be fine if all the tables don't have exactly the same number of persons.  It will not be visible to the eye if a table has 9 seats instead of 10.  
    Anniversary
  • tychandlertychandler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well that takes the pressure off
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards