African American Weddings
Options

Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance

I was thinking... literally RIGHT NOW... since DH's mom is deceased and my dad is deceased, what if he dances with my mom and I dance with his dad? Is that weird? Like I said, I JUST thought about it, so... not a lot of thought has gone into it. lol

Re: Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance

• Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww How sweet would that be I say go for it! Gosh I am so emotional right now crying at the thought of it. Pass me some tissue.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fatherdaughter-motherson-dance-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5ce122f6-58a8-4eff-b147-f695b0656a97Post:45310006-1742-47b2-a888-846ebbd65117">Re: Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awwww How sweet would that be I say go for it! Gosh I am so emotional right now crying at the thought of it. Pass me some tissue.
    Posted by shesheduke[/QUOTE]

LOL! A mess. Pull yourself together. Here are some Puffs!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a great idea!
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fatherdaughter-motherson-dance-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5ce122f6-58a8-4eff-b147-f695b0656a97Post:df76bde8-2549-45d3-8548-bfbafb176a15">Re: Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Father/Daughter and Mother/Son Dance : LOL! A mess. Pull yourself together. Here are some Puffs!
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the puff I surely needed them. Gosh I need to man up cause this emotional crap is not for me!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be sentimental
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT!

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think its a great idea!!!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    TNMurrayTNMurray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is a great idea. I was thinking aout switching half way through the dances but FI father just passed so wwe won't be doing that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Not weird at all! I actually like that idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's a beautiful idea!
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards