African American Weddings
Options

Bridezilla Marathon

I am enjoying this marathon of Bridezilla today. Sitting on the couch with my laptop, a water bottle, and a small skinny cow ice cream.

How does Bridezilla make you feel?
I love to watch because my friends and family know I would never be like these girls. Though I can get a little snappy and I do cry a lot. I think the week leadng up to the wedding I might getting a little Bridezilla. When I am at an emotional time and I need things to happen a certian way and they aren't going that way I do have the tendency to just break down and cry. My mom will have to carry around tissues with her so she can hand them to me when I cry.
Photobucket
"Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
Janae & Olivier

Anniversary

Re: Bridezilla Marathon

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just started watching, but I think this is too much b*tching in one day for me. I can take one episode at a time a lot better so I will probably change it soon. I am a crybaby when stressed as well...don't foresee being a real bridezilla though. May have some vent sessions, but that's about it.

Make sure you have a really good waterproof mascara on your wedding day, J. Don't want to mess up your face with streaks. Try some out along the way.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am LOL @ that Shantika girl telling the massage therapist that she was NOT gonna stand on her back.  That girl is a trip.
    He that findeth a wife, findeth a GOOD THING!! small2 small Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridezilla-marathon?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:5e5ef9f9-cc02-4236-ad38-b5cb71cedc09Post:02ef2385-9cea-4692-a1d2-78860d5ba898">Re: Bridezilla Marathon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am LOL @ that Shantika girl telling the massage therapist that she was NOT gonna stand on her back.  That girl is a trip.
    Posted by NeColeMonet[/QUOTE]

That one was good.
    Photobucket
    "Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours"
    Janae & Olivier

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think some of those people "put on" to get the free honeymoon. I just can't imagine some of them being as cruel, crazy, and b*tchy as they seem on tv. I could be wrong though. Bridezilla makes me laugh. That's one of my favorite shows that I can actually watch with FI and we both enjoy.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I love this show.  We can't wait until the new season starts next month.  I do think they act a lil' extra for the show.  FI claims that I'm a bridezilla but I disagree.  I also have the tendency to cry when I'm stressed out.  I feel like crying right now, because I'm really stressed out.
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On the episode with Shantika, her man was so sweet! She was so mean!
    And what about the one where the girl quit her job w/o telling her man? I would have gotten kicked in the throat for some mess like that!
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started watching when if first came out then things just go REAL BAD!! OMG!! Some of those girls just acted a fool so by the end of last season I took it off of my Sunday wedding show recording schedule and just wait for David Tutera to come on.  There was an  episode with a girl from Jacksonville, I watched to see how she did her wedding here.  Big mistake!  Then there was another girl from Georgia that was using her ex to send money from Iraq or somewhere and she really thought she was FIONE - and she was NASTY!!  All I kept saying to myself was, "why are ya'' repping for the sistas like that??"  Most of us are NOT that trifling.  Needless to say, I let the crazy people on that show go.
    80 said yes image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards