African American Weddings
Options

Shapewear

What did you use to hold your stomach in and give you more of an hour glass figure? Thanks.

Re: Shapewear

• Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like spanx. My cousin used body magic, she got it a while before the wedding so she could get use to it. I was in ashley stewart recently and they have some good shapewear! One of the sales associates was wearing it with one of those maxi dresses and it made her look very smooth and shapely, she was about a size 20. I purchased one in a 1x, I'm about a size 13 it fits nicely.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Experience1Experience1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes MissesKB,

"BODYMAGIC" does work and it gives you that hourglass figure that everyone desires. It actually molds your body to the shape of the garment and after continuous wear your body holds its shape. They carry garments for women and men. Check it out at:  www.ardysslife.com/mab223 or email at:
    imagn223@aol.com
  • Options
    Experience1Experience1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes MissesKB,

"BODYMAGIC" does work and it gives you that hourglass figure that everyone desires. It actually molds your body to the shape of the garment and after continuous wear your body holds its shape. They carry garments for women and men. Check it out at:  www.ardysslife.com/mab223 or email at:
    imagn223@aol.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards