African American Weddings
Options

Brain Freeze...but not in a bad way it's all good

Ladies,

I feel like I am having a brain freeze with this wedding planning stuff. I feel like I have so many great ideas in my head but nothing on paper. I have all my vendors booked and stuff but now down to the smaller details I am at a loss but not stressed. I have been totally chilling lol. I developed the wedding website but it's not in full bloom yet so i can't share it just yet. However I don't feel stressed it's more so a since of "eff it" for now at least til I feel like tripping again.

I check in with you ladies every day so that's all that matters, I stay in the loop around these parts and Im good. Cool

**kicking my feet up and not stressing for a bit longer**

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Brain Freeze...but not in a bad way it's all good

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel the same way! I have all my vendors & things booked & I've done most of my DIY projects but I still feel like I'm going to forget something small but important!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am feeling the same!!  We are about to book our last vendor (lighting) and invitations are done and will be mailed in January.  However I really don't know what to do next, or what I'm missing.  There has GOT to be something..but what????? LOL
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards