African American Weddings
Options

NWR: Selling a Home Online

Hi ladies,

I'm selling my condo and moving to Cincinnati this summer.  I'm trying to sell my condo myself (without a realtor) and the only places I know to post it online are Craig's List and my local newspaper site.  Are there any other sites I don't know about where I can list my condo?  

Thanks in advance!!  
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: NWR: Selling a Home Online

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As a soon to be licensed Realtor, I would suggest you get a Realtor. Selling a home by yourself could get really messy. {REALLY MESSY!} But if you insist, there's Craigslist, Ebay, Overstock....
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tyboyd!  I thought there might be a Realtor or two on this board, but I had to ask.  Wink

I had an extremely bad experience with a Realtor when selling my last house, so I bought this condo without representation and the seller didn't work with a Realtor either.  It was actually a very easy process, which was a blessing - I know it doesn't always work out so well.  

So I thought I'd try doing it myself again, but if it doesn't work I will be using a Realtor!  Thanks again!
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    You're welcome. I hope it does work out for you. And I pray for a smooth and easy process. I know planning a wedding and all, you aren't too interested in dishing out unnecessary commissions! lol. Good luck.
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    OH, and I could not remember where you currently live. Is it Atlanta. If so, I think Babe knows a Realtor down there if all else fails. {Which we hope not!!!}
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I live in an Atlanta suburb so if needed I will definitely reach out to you!  Thanks for the prayers - I truly appreciate it! 
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    No problem! Now open up a new browser/tab and get that house sold!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't really know anything about this website but when we were looking for our house I know I saw a houses that were 'for sale by owner' listed on here. Maybe worth looking into.

http://www.realtybargains.com/guest/welcome.rb
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    edited December 2011
    Those look like houses in foreclosure or about to be in foreclosure. Have you thought about doing an auction or raffle for your condo? I'm not exactly sure how it works, but it's an option. If you're interested, I'm sure we can find out how it works.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Seabass and Tyboyd!  I might consider an auction if the traditional selling method doesn't work.  I posted info about my condo on Craig's List and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution web sites last night, so I'll see what I get.  I need to put together a flyer and post it at my condo complex b/c a lot of people looking to buy come to the complex to see what units are available at any given time. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards