African American Weddings
Options

******Eagles347******

You were so right about venue discounts less than 3 months out. I found a venue that will actually discount us $1000 since we're so close to the wedding date. And get this, they have 3 Saturdays in July that are open!!! I'm so excited. Thanks for the headsup on the discount front!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ******Eagles347******

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm so glad it worked out for you! I'm sure you can do a lot with an extra thousand...I know I could! :) Did you choose your date yet? Does the venue have everything that you are looking for?
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're leaning toward July 17 because that's the earliest Saturday they have open in July. I thought about July 24, but that's my mom's bday and I'm scared that by July 31 I'd be showing too much lol.

They have some things I want like outdoor ceremony space and indoor reception space, but they don't have a caterer onsite. Fortunately, they have 4 preferred caterers with really good selections that will be at an open house I'm attending Sunday. So we can work with it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's good. Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad because I'd hate for you to be stressed about anything. If I can help with anything, let me know!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards