African American Weddings
Options

16 Ways to Flirt with your Hubby

i found this on pintrest and thought it was interesting 

29 DAYS TO GREAT SEX DAY 10: 16 WAYS TO FLIRT WITH YOUR HUSBAND

February 10, 2012 By Sheila

Flirt with Your Husband

When we’re dating we flirt. We wink at him. We take his hand. We give him that “come hither” look. But when we’re married, too often we stop flirting. Why flirt when you’ve already got him? And if you flirt, you may give him the idea that you’re definitely going to deliver tonight. You wouldn’t want to promise anything like that.

But there’s a problem with that strategy. For women, our primary sex organs are our brains. For us to get in the mood, our brains have to be engaged. Take flirting out of the equation, and you take away one of your primary tools for boosting your libido!

We’re 1/3 of the way through our 29 Days to Great Sex, celebrating the launch of The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex, and yesterday we looked at how to prepare for sex throughout the day. We weren’t looking at anything particularly frisky; just things to make you feel more at ease, more confident, and less tired.

But today we’re going to turn it up a notch, and look at 16 ways to flirt with your husband! Just as playing with your husband helps you laugh together, flirting helps you to laugh–and binds you together because you share a relationship with your spouse that is totally unique. Here are some ideas to get the fun rolling:

1. Leave a love note on the mirror:

Using a dry erase marker (or even lipstick!), leave a love note on your honey’s bathroom mirror. To be even bolder, draw a picture of what you want to do later.

2. Kiss in the car at stoplights!

That never gets old. And don’t forget at least one 15 second kiss a day!

3. Have a secret code phrase

Want to tell him you think he’s hot? Try a secret code phrase, like “Are we due for an oil change?” No one else will know what you really mean but him, so you can say it in front of the kids, in front of your parents, in front of anybody!

4. Play the fortune cookie game

'Opened Fortune Cookie' photo (c) 2008, ccharmon - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

Whenever you get a fortune cookie, mentally add the words “in bed” to the end of it. You’ll giggle together at a Chinese restaurant as you pass them to your husband, but no one else will know why you’re laughing!

5. Grab some flesh

When he’s walking by, smack his butt!

6. Set up a cozy love nest for watching movies

Want to watch a flick tonight? Share pillows and a blanket and play footsie, says J, from Hot, Holy and Humorous. And one respondent on my survey for The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sexsays that she and her husband have “topless movies” where they snuggle up under the blankets minus any tops. Tons of fun!

7. Ask your husband to choose your panties for the day

If he chooses them, he’ll be picturing you in nothing but them–all day, advises Paul Byerley,The Generous Husband.

8. Leave sticky notes in unexpected places

And try to always use the same color so he knows they’re from you! If you are near his place of work during the day, stick under his windshield whipper. Get the waitress to put on his plate when you are eating out. Get the kids in on it too! (from The Generous Husband).

9. Text, text, text your husband

Text him about anything–song lyrics, memories of fun times you’ve had, what you’re wearing, what you’re thinking about, says Gina Parris from Winning at Romance.

'Texting' photo (c) 2009, Jeffrey Kontur - license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/2.0/

10. Stick Notes in his lunch

One fan on my Facebook Page shared this idea:

I also write stuff on his brown bag lunch. For a while, I thought it might embarrass him. But when I stopped, he pouted. They aren’t always “sexy”. Some are just sweet. But tomorrow’s lunch has written in red letters: For my Red Hot Lover! ;) *grins*

11. Flirt in a crowd

Catch your husband’s eye in a crowded room and wink at him. Pass him a note that says you’re available and you think he’s cute, says Gina Parris.

12. Flash him–but not in public!

“Yes, this is ridiculously forward, but if you do it, while he’s watching TV,and then just walk away, at least you will have raised his blood pressure – and raised your own sexual energy for a greater chance of engaging in a little more fun,” says Gina.

One of my commenters on this site also recommended doing chores vigorously–and bralessly–so he can appreciate the bounce! When you mop the floor, wear a skirt but go commando and get down on all fours to see if he notices.

13. Stick a surprise somewhere interesting

Another Facebook Page reader emailed me this tidbit:

My husband recently got back from a long out of state trip. It was late when he got home but I was expecting him :) He quickly showered and came to our room in new underwear (that was a color! something I had been longing for in a long time). He said “I have something for you” I thought it was the underwear..and I commented on how nice they were between smooching. “No I have a gift for you in them.” I thought he was just being cheeky, of course he is a gift! ;-) So I reached on in and there was a jewlery box!!!! That was not what I expected! It was a sweet gift, and his creativity was so memorable! :) He has inspired my own games of hide and seek, may it be a note written with a wash off marker under my panty line or some little item in my bra…it is a fun way to play every now and then.

14. Go commando

Forget donning knickers under that dress or skirt for your date, then whisper to him in the restaurant what you’re doing tonight. (from J at Hot, Holy and Humorous).

15. Play “Strip” Anything

Turn any board game in your home into a sexy time by adding “strip” to the beginning: Strip Battleship (an item of clothing for each sunk ship), Strip Scrabble (for every word worth 20-30 points), Strip Monopoly (every time you pass go or an item of clothing to get out of jail), etc.

16. Play Footsie

When you’re at a restaurant with tablecloths, slip your shoe off and let your toes explore his legs. Get him all worked up while you carry on a normal conversation!

Flirting Rules of Engagement:

Now, a few ground rules. When you flirt, you’re telling your husband, “I’m interested. I find you attractive. I want you.” So if you do start adding flirting into your relationship, you’re going to have to make sure you add some sex in there, too, or else your guy is going to be getting very mixed messages (and he’ll be very frustrated).

But does flirting mean that you have to follow through each and every time? No, not necessarily. But allow me to let you in on a little insight. Men don’t just want sex because it physically feels good. They want to feel wanted. Flirting is one of those ways that they feel wanted. And if it’s followed up by regular and frequent sex–say a few times a week–most guys won’t mind if you don’t have sex one night, even if you did flirt. When men get regular and frequent sex, they become much more secure and confident in the fact that we love them.

One of the reasons that men often seem desperate for sex is because they’re desperate to know that they actually are desired.
 It’s not only the physical release they need; it’s that emotional and even spiritual validation that says, “I value and want you.” When they’re getting that from you regularly, then you have a lot more room to play, and kiss, and flirt, without necessarily having to make love right then and there. When you’re not making love with your husband frequently and regularly, though, he’ll be much less able to let these little things go.

So if you’re thinking to yourself, “every time I kiss my husband he wants it to go somewhere“, or “every time I flirt he wants something else“, that may be because your husband is insecure about whether you really want him, because sex is infrequent, or perhaps because you never initiate.

We’re going to talk more this month about how to get you more in the mood and how to make it more fun and less stressful for you so that you do desire sex more often. But for right now, here’s the message: flirting is a fun way to play with your husband, to boost your own libido, to get you thinking along those lines, and to make your husband feel wanted. And if it’s combined with regular sex, you’ll feel much more confident in your relationship if you throw in some of these fun ideas!

Here’s today’s challenge, then:

Great Sex Challenge 10: Sprinkle these ideas into your next few days, until they become natural. And think of some of your own! Throw yourself into them. Have fun with them. Get in a truly flirty frame of mind, and you may find that your own libido goes up because the fun quotient in your marriage goes up!

Still 30% off at Amazon!

Don’t forget to keep coming back for more ideas, because we’re going to be transitioning soon into how to make sex feel good for you! And remember that The Good Girl’s Guide to Great Sex  is still 30% off at Amazon,  get it now! I have a whole chapter on how to keep that friendship going in your marriage so that you’re laughing and playing together a lot! And a chapter on how to spice things up.

29 Days to Great Sex:

Day 1: The Act of Marriage
Day 2: Starting Fresh
Day 3: Loving the Skin You’re In
Day 4: Pucker Up!
Day 5: Reawaken Desire
Day 6: Why Your Hubby Wants You!
Day 7: Moving in the Right Direction
Day 8: Playing with Your Hubby!
Day 9: Prepare for Sex Throughout the Day

Next:
Day 11: Appreciating Your Husband’s Body
Day 12: 
If you’re Having a Hard Time with these Challenges
Day 13: 
Getting Your Head in the Game
Day 14: 
What if You’re Not “In the Mood”?
Day 15: 
What is Foreplay?
Day 16: 
How to Orgasm
Day 17: 
The Pleasure Center
Day 18: 
Foreplay Can Be for Him, Too!
Day 19: 
How to Come Alive Again
Day 20: Deciding Your Boundaries
Day 21: 5 Ways to Spice Things Up
Day 22: How Often is Enough?
Day 23: Quickies Are Great!
Day 24: Initiate, Baby! 
Day 25: Sex When You Have Children
Day 26: Rebuilding Your Sex Life
Day 27: Experiencing Spiritual Intimacy when you Make Love
Day 28: Overcoming Selfishness in your Sexual Life
Day 29: A Round-Up and a Party!

3 Ways to Keep up with My Marriage Information:

1: Sign up to be notified when the 29 Days to Great Sex is available as an ebook (it will be 31 Days to Great Sex, and have daily challenges for both husband and wife), just enter your email address here.

2. Sign up for my marriage newsletter (just look at the top of the sidebar!), or go here.

3. Subscribe to To Love, Honor and Vacuum. (Or, if you want to subscribe by email, just hit the subscribe link below!).

Don’t forget to hit the share buttons below!

18K+

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 16 Ways to Flirt with your Hubby

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards