African American Weddings
Options

Change of plans

At first I wanted a reallly big wedding here in the Bay Area but the more I look into I see this is not what I reallly want. With that said Las Vegas here we come.

Re: Change of plans

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  I have to say, you two must remain true to yourselves while planning the wedding!  Any detalis to share about the Vegas wedding?
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like fun for both you and your guests. 
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great!! If I hadn't already put deposits down I would do the same thing but my FI wants a big wedding (so did I before I got into the planning) so that's what we are going with. Enjoy Vegas!!! I love it!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am 2.5 years away for my wedding and Vegas seems tempting...You go girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love it ! If it wasnt for our big, annoying families thats where we would have been.
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like so much fun!!! I wanted Vegas, but I compromised to have more family there. Good luck with your new wedding plans!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds FABULOUS! I so just want a Vegas wedding even now, not sure if I can change FI mind. He's the one that wants a big wedding. Do you know where your gonna have your ceremony? Details of what you all are gonna do yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh this sounds like such a wonderful change in plans - just like the pp said STAY TRUE TO YOU AND FI WISHES/PLANS and it will all work out...please keep us posted on your wedding plans cuz I am really interested in AAW Vegas weddings as I am sorta rethinking my plans too and think that Vegas maybe a way to go...still a work in progress...LOL!  Wink
  • Options
    leilahaustinleilahaustin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love vegas and am getting married there...have fun!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards