African American Weddings
Options

Wanterd - Inespensive Florist and Video in ATL

Hi, does anyone have any suggestions on inexpensive florists and videographers in Atl?

Re: Wanterd - Inespensive Florist and Video in ATL

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Unique Floral Expressions with Julie Coffin. She has really been a pleasure to work with. Here is her site http://www.uniquefloralexpressions.com/index.php?
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    winter443winter443 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Julie too, she emailed me last week to tell me she put my flower order in with her wholesaler! Smile You should check her out.  Is there a certain amount you're trying not to go over?  That may help with suggestions as well
    I love my baby, yep yep, he loves this chick! imageimageimageMy Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wanterd-inespensive-florist-video-atl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:7606076e-891a-4be4-a275-5fd875971dc8Post:a36876e4-a246-49b0-b831-6f9ce331dabe">Re: Wanterd - Inespensive Florist and Video in ATL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm using Julie too, she emailed me last week to tell me she put my flower order in with her wholesaler!  You should check her out.  Is there a certain amount you're trying not to go over?  That may help with suggestions as well
    Posted by winter443[/QUOTE]

I didn' know that you was using Julie also winter!!! Now I am extra excited! Which kind of flowers are you going with?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BM's will have white hydrangeas and purple freesia
    My bouquet will have white hydrangeas, white peonies, and purple statice
    The bouts for the guys will be roses
    Short centerpieces are white hydrangeas, purple statice, and purple roses
    Large centerpieces are white hydrangeas and purple gladiolas
    Moms and grandmoms will have orchid corsages
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW!!! Our flowers are very similar! I can't wait to see how yours come out!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies. Not quite sure what I want just yet, but I am trying for something simple. I will contact her.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great! And sorry we hijacked your post enew2!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards