African American Weddings
Options

wedding nightmares... ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!

Okay Panda, now IM having bad dreams LOL! First I had a dream that I went to go pick up my dress and it wasnt my dress. It was the wrong color, it was ugly, it wasnt even the same design. I was crying my heart out to the consultants, but they didnt know where my dress was. So after that, I had a dream that my honey got killed and my son and I were on the run for our lives. OMG... worst night ever. I heard sometimes that when your pregnant you dream of people dying.... and plus Im stressed out so... hopefully this is normal.
BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy

Re: wedding nightmares... ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!

• Options
    Panda16Panda16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got back from work so my response is coming a bit late...

Girl, like you told me, it's normal feel anxiety. Honestly, hearing that calmed me down. I think another thing that helped is that I'll read/watch something other than wedding stuff before I go to sleep now.

It's just that I was having crazy thoughts because it's such an important day and I just want things to go right. But I don't worry because you guys have helped so much and I know we'll all get through this crazy time together! Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I havent had any nightmares or dreams about the weddings yet. But I heard about people who have.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards